  1. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 11:21am "Ben" blathered:

    > You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2 cents
    > worth... then again morons never do

    And you should probably go spout your political crap in a _political_
    newsgroup. Then again, trolls rarely do.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
    1. Advertising

  2. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 11:51am "Ben" blathered:

    > and you make it all so easy!

    Yes, all your trolling has gone well, hasn't it.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
    1. Advertising

  3. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 11:26am "Ben" blathered:

    > Only when stupid people start talking politics in a newsgroup thats for
    > another purpose.

    So now you're a _stupid_ assh0le.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:epp%,
    =meanoldman= <> rambled:

    > Speaking of goodbye and good riddance Yasser Arafat is now either
    > clinically dead or dead for real, reports are sketchy. He was no
    > good to the Israelis or the Palestinians so I'm glad he's gone.

    New reports say he's still alive, but I'm pretty sure that won't last much
    longer.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 12:05pm "Brinson Gebblehoff" blathered:

    > Yeah, within ten days the banks will all be closed and troops will be
    > marching in the street.
    >
    > Oh, forgot, that's Veteran's Day.
    >
    > Never mind.

    Nice.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    kpg Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    > 2.5 huh?
    >
    > I can only imagine :)

    And things are going great! He's a shoo-in for re-election.

    kpg, Nov 4, 2004
  7. paul

    Consultant Guest

    everyone should be able to stand their own ground

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ben" <> said in news:wZsid.19$yk5.3
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Whats the range of the best they have? Can they stike US soil?

    doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  9. paul

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ben" <> said in news:w2iid.9$5b4.5
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Sorry satin worshiper.

    yes I love satin..so smooth...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  10. paul

    Consultant Guest

    you heartless bastard
    ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  11. Just some more than others ;-)

    besides... it's tradition for other members to feed off
    the frenzy during a troll attack.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004

  12. >-----Original Message-----

    >@fe37.usenetserver.com:
    >
    >> Sorry satin worshiper.

    >yes I love satin..so smooth...
    >
    >--

    lol, nice

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  13. paul

    Jtyc Guest

    > doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.

    You're going down.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2004
  14. paul

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
    in news:#:

    >> doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    > There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.
    >

    > You're going down.

    you think our oil is yours, which still means we're a North Korean
    target. just like Iraq...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 5, 2004
  15. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    > said in news:#:
    >
    >>> doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

    >> There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.
    >>

    >> You're going down.
    >>

    > you think our oil is yours, which still means we're a North Korean
    > target. just like Iraq...

    *rowdy is still stuck in nanavut waitin' for some eskimo pu$$y to come his
    way"

    http://tinyurl.com/6zeos

    hey neil, buddy. want some seal?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 5, 2004
  16. paul

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

    > http://tinyurl.com/6zeos
    >
    > hey neil, buddy. want some seal?

    *dat link she is poop*

    are you the singer of this song?