Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by paul, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. Ben wrote:
    > and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....

    Yes, that's because I tap my left foot three times every night before going
    to sleep. It's worked so far. Just hope I don't forget.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
    1. Advertising

  2. paul

    Consultant Guest

    no, kerry didn't get elected because he was not the right candidate and his
    daughters are ass ugly

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
    1. Advertising

  3. paul

    Consultant Guest

    who's list?

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    Ben Guest

    Four more years!

    Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation

    I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life. Perhaps
    your ass should be leading this great nation of ours? Care to tell us all
    how
    many years you have been a public servant? If not you should shut your pie
    hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.

    Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
    Frisbee.
    Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.

    The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats think
    or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.

    You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2 cents
    worth... then again morons never do

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    Ben Guest

    Haha..

    Only when stupid people start talking politics in a newsgroup thats for
    another purpose.

    I can waste as much bandwidth as they can :)

    Besides, Im not the sore loser and crying about who is and who isnt our
    president now is rather a mute point wouldnt you agree?

    Kerry himself at least took his defeat like a man unlike the losers in this
    group.

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    Ben Guest

    yipee someone on my side... go get em!

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  7. Re: Four more years!

    Ben wrote:
    > Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation

    Why, thank you! I knew I liked some of your posts!

    > I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life.

    You're sure?

    > Perhaps your ass should be leading this great nation of ours?

    My ass should be leading? It's usually following, unless I walk backwards.

    > Care to tell us all how
    > many years you have been a public servant?

    2.5

    > If not you should shut
    > your pie hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.

    <sniff>

    > Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
    > Frisbee.

    Yup! Sure is! I'm so glad we agree on this point. I'm starting to really
    like you! No, not in *that* way.

    > Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.

    It does? What does it say so well?

    > The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats
    > think or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.

    You're half right.

    > You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2
    > cents worth... then again morons never do

    You don't know me very well. I read all threads in this here chat rum. I'm
    OC like that.

    I generally don't respond to policital posts, but you're just too easy to
    pass up.

    --
    Fris "Won't you be my neighbor?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    Ben Guest

    Whats the range of the best they have? Can they stike US soil?

    Think others have a lot more vested interest in their security than we do.
    George understands that.

    Iraq was a breeding ground for terrorists. Always has been. North Korea
    didnt attack us on 9-11 terrorists did. Had it been North Korea, where do
    you think we would be right now?

    You are correct. There is plenty of info on the net about whats going on in
    N Korea. There is also plenty that says how Bush is dealing with the
    situation, so dont forget to read that part.

    We have vast miliary resources stationed in South Korea. I'd hate to be in
    the shoes of the North Koreans should they attempt to harm our soldiers
    stationed there.

    Its never a good thing when 3rd world countries play with nuclear
    technology. Korea is trying its best to get us to buy them off...Clinton
    tried that and it didnt work. It amounts to terrorism and I think we know
    Bush's idea about terrorism.

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  9. paul

    JaR Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation
    >
    > I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life.
    > Perhaps your ass should be leading this great nation of ours? Care to
    > tell us all how
    > many years you have been a public servant? If not you should shut your
    > pie hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.
    >
    > Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
    > Frisbee.
    > Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.
    >
    > The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats
    > think or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.
    >
    > You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2
    > cents worth... then again morons never do

    What a fscking dipwad. STFU, you are embarassing me as an American.

    JaR
    JaR, Nov 4, 2004
  10. paul

    Ben Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    2.5 huh?

    I can only imagine :)

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  11. paul

    Ben Guest

    Re: Four more years!

    Dont sweat the small stuff... you do a good enough job of that yourself, but
    Im glad your giving me the credit for something... and you make it all so
    easy!

    Dont lose hope though

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  12. paul

    Ben Guest

    Yo, Listen up

    Hey this is a great news group but I dont think politics fits in with the
    thread.

    Not to disappoint anyone though, you can continue this thread in AIM.

    My AIM is DK072257

    See ya there!
    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  13. >-----Original Message-----
    >yipee someone on my side... go get em!

    You fail to realize what a tight-knit group the MCNGP is.
    You haven't been lurking long enough. Be careful or you
    will end up with enemies on both sides of the fence. Take
    it from a fellow Bush supporter... although some of the
    MCNGP support Bush... ALL of the MCNGP support MCNGPs. I
    think you are looking for support in all the wrong places.

    Keyboard "Lefty" Cowboy MCNGP #14
    hitman thug
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  14. "=meanoldman=" <> wrote in message
    >I only wish. It looks like Bush has won. God help us all.

    Yeah, within ten days the banks will all be closed and troops will be
    marching in the street.

    Oh, forgot, that's Veteran's Day.

    Never mind.
    Brinson Gebblehoff, Nov 4, 2004
  15. Yo, Listen up

    *cricketchirp.wav*
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  16. Wow... an inteligent point without the flame... Ben, you
    are getting better at this.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  17. paul

    Doom Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:41d901c4c290$6153fd70$...

    Well said Cowboy.
    Doom, Nov 4, 2004
  18. paul

    Ben Guest

    Thanks for the advice man..... I can take care of myself and I dont need the
    support of packs or gangs or the Bush bashers in this newsgroup to express
    my views.. although this isnt the place.

    ..

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  19. >-----Original Message-----
    >Thanks for the advice man..... I can take care of myself

    and I dont need the
    >support of packs or gangs or the Bush bashers in this

    newsgroup to express
    >my views.. although this isnt the place.
    >
    >..

    You confuse "advice" with "Warning"
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 4, 2004
  20. paul

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Speaking of goodbye and good riddance Yasser Arafat is now either clinically
    dead or dead for real, reports are sketchy. He was no good to the Israelis
    or the Palestinians so I'm glad he's gone.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 4, 2004