Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by paul, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:ufiid.16$5b4.6
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Yeah thats why he won by the largest majority of any president in our
    > history...

    are you on crack? do you realize what you just said?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004

  2. paul

    Ben Guest

    You are probably as ignorant as you are old. I was in the first gulf war. I
    know he had WMD and Iraq wasnt peacefull his entire reign.... unless you
    call killing thousands of his own people men women and children

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  3. paul

    Ben Guest

    was he that stupid before?? Maybe we're better off without him... or maybe
    he was having his pullup changed

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  4. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:Emiid.20$5b4.4
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....

    They don't have to attack you in America. You guys went over there,
    remember?.

    Hello, knock knock... is anybody there? They are killing you guys in Iraq.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  5. paul

    Ben Guest

    Good Job... glad someone sees it that posts to this group because the masses
    seem pretty damn ignorant of American politics

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  6. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > You are probably as ignorant as you are old. I was in the first gulf
    > war. I know he had WMD and Iraq wasnt peacefull his entire reign....
    > unless you call killing thousands of his own people men women and
    > children

    oh yeah, well i was a flyer in WWI and i saw the germans batter the french
    with Big Bertha!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  7. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > Good Job... glad someone sees it that posts to this group because the
    > masses seem pretty damn ignorant of American politics

    My Canadian $ is highest it's been in a long time. I am very happy with
    american politics.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  8. paul

    Ben Guest

    Nah man... you seem to have forgotten the idiot that was in before Bush.

    You can say goodbye to him again in 4 MORE Years... <lol>

    Maybe in that time you can brush up on American politics and understand what
    the
    hell you are talking about.

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  9. paul

    Ben Guest

    I dont do dope... only dopes do

    Yeah.... name one that won by 3.5 million votes...

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  10. paul

    Ben Guest

    Been to Iraq puss?

    I have... and I damn sure seen em

    As well as weapons from Jordan so maybe that country should be in our sites
    too

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  11. paul

    Ben Guest

    Thats nice I was in the arty..... Big Bertha was the original prototype we
    used in our 8 in howitzers....

    Damn you are old.... isnt it past your bedtime at the home?

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  12. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:yziid.28$5b4.2
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > I have... and I damn sure seen em

    okay then. what were they and what did they look like?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  13. paul

    Ben Guest

    Yeah.. and our armed forces seem to be keeping them dumb asses busy over
    there too now dont they?

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  14. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:lyiid.27$5b4.7
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Yeah.... name one that won by 3.5 million votes...

    well, it's kinda obvious that it's pretty impossible for lets say, ole' Abe
    Lincoln to win by 3 million votes, is it? how many people actually voted in
    total back then?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  15. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in news:yDiid.30$5b4.11
    @fe37.usenetserver.com:

    > Yeah.. and our armed forces seem to be keeping them dumb asses busy over
    > there too now dont they?

    you must very very happy that it's not you or your kid getting your head
    chopped off by hooded lunatic. as long as it's happening on TV and to
    someone else, right?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  16. paul

    Ben Guest

    why dont you go find out for yourself?

    If your cant pass the test to get in the service.... maybe we'll chip in and
    buy you a one way ticket

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  17. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > Thats nice I was in the arty..... Big Bertha was the original
    > prototype we used in our 8 in howitzers....
    >
    > Damn you are old.... isnt it past your bedtime at the home?

    actually, big bertha was a little bigger than that.

    http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/FWWbertha.htm

    did you flunk arty school?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  18. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > why dont you go find out for yourself?

    i never claimed i saw iraqi WMD's --> you did!

    > If your cant pass the test to get in the service.... maybe we'll chip
    > in and buy you a one way ticket

    you still didn't answer the original question. what did they look like and
    how big were they? it's kinda hard to forget what they looked like if you
    saw them.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  19. paul

    Ben Guest

    Maybe you can do some homework

    I really dont care how many Abe won by bottom line is he won didnt he

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  20. paul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in

    > "Ben" <> wrote in news:lyiid.27$5b4.7
    > @fe37.usenetserver.com:
    >
    >> Yeah.... name one that won by 3.5 million votes...
    >>

    > well, it's kinda obvious that it's pretty impossible for lets say,
    > ole' Abe Lincoln to win by 3 million votes, is it? how many people
    > actually voted in total back then?

    here are Abe's stats. for 1st term.

    Presidential Candidate Electoral Vote Popular Vote Pct Party

    Running Mate
    (Electoral Votes)
    Abraham Lincoln of Illinois (W) 180 1,865,908 39.82% Republican
    John Cabell Breckinridge of Kentucky 72 848,019 18.1% Democrat (southern
    states)
    John Bell of Tennessee 39 590,901 12.62% Constitutional Union
    Stephen Arnold Douglas of Illinois 12 1,380,202 29.46% Democrat (northern
    states)

    http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/U.S.-presidential-election,-1860

    -----------
    Abe's stats for 2nd term.

    Presidential Candidate Electoral Vote Popular Vote Pct Party

    Running Mate
    (Electoral Votes)
    Abraham Lincoln of Illinois (W) 212 2,218,388 55.02% Republican Andrew
    Johnson of Tennessee (212)
    George Brinton McClellan of New Jersey 21 1,812,807 44.96% Democrat George
    Hunt Pendleton of Ohio (21)
    Other 1 692 0.02%

    http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/U.S.-presidential-election,-1864

    as i said earlier. you are on crack!