  1. Snow

    Snow Guest

    Any good websites you guys know about?
    Snow, May 14, 2004

  2. Snow

    Richard C. Guest

    yes!

    ========
    "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...
    : Any good websites you guys know about?
    :
    :
    Richard C., May 14, 2004

  3. Snow

    Justin Guest

    Snow wrote on [Thu, 13 May 2004 20:11:11 -0400]:
    > Any good websites you guys know about?

    amazon.com
    Justin, May 14, 2004
  4. Snow

    DVDfanatico Guest

    >Any good websites you guys know about?

    Try BarnesandNobles
    www.bn.com

    They have free shipping on orders over $25
    DVDfanatico, May 14, 2004
  5. try: deepdiscountdvd.com

    Hubert Borrmann, May 14, 2004
  6. Grand Inquisitor, May 14, 2004
  7. Snow

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 5/13/04 8:01 PM, in article ,
    "DVDfanatico" <> wrote:

    >> Any good websites you guys know about?

    > Try BarnesandNobles
    > www.bn.com
    >
    > They have free shipping on orders over $25

    Which would be about one(!!) DVD. Barnes & Noble charges MSRP. Don't shop
    there if you want a bargain. Hit up DeepDiscountDVD.com or amazon.com or
    DVDSoon.com or any of a huge number of other sites.

    Neal
    Video Flyer, May 14, 2004
  8. Snow

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, May 14, 2004
  9. Snow

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Snow" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Any good websites you guys know about?

    You want to use a search engine; most people who have tried it are
    happy with <http://www.dvdpricesearch.com>. To its credit, the site
    offers a functional non-Javascript version at
    <http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/indexA.shtml>.

    You'll get the usual mindless advice to go to Deep Discount DVD.
    Sometimes it's cheapest, sometimes it's not; and there are, shall we
    say, frequent "issues" with order service.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, May 14, 2004
  10. Snow

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    And if you happen to own a multi-region/region-free DVD player,
    www.happyhunter.com is a good site to compare prices for DVDs from other
    regions.
    SoHillsGuy, May 14, 2004
  11. The "mindless advice" I gave is based on the purchase of over 100
    DVD's from Deep Discount and I only had one problem with a disk I did
    not receive. They re-shipped the disc and that arrived safely.
    Hubert.

    Hubert Borrmann, May 14, 2004

  12. >Any good websites you guys know about?

    The prices at www.dvdsoon.com (Montreal) have been up for a while -
    there was a marvelous month-long sale in January, hopefully another is
    due soon. I've placed many orders with them in the past. I believe
    they currently have free shipping.

    There's www.towerrecords.com, which carries new and some used titles,
    free shipping over, I believe, USD$20. For used DVDs, I like
    www.secondspin.com.
    Maureen Goldman, May 15, 2004