    Thanks!

    ------------------------
    Vote this Fall in the US elections...it's important.
    Harry Krause, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Harry Krause

    John Guest

    I would like that also

    John, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Harry Krause

    Bruce Murphy Guest

    Sounds like Thom Hogan's stuff over at www.bythom.com

    Bruce Murphy, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Harry Krause

    Eager Guest

    In article <>, Harry Krause
    <> wrote:

    > Some time ago, someone mentioned that a user here had published (via
    > DTP) a pretty complete user guide to the D-70. Apparently you could
    > download the book for a fee...
    >
    > Anyway, does someone recall the author and where the URL might be?

    Thom Hogan. The book is excellent -- I read it cover to cover and
    learned a ton, though I wish it were in print.

    Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D70

    <http://www.bythom.com/d70guide.htm>

    -=-Joe
    Eager, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Harry Krause

    John Guest

    I cant find a preview anywhere, or is there.

    John, Aug 31, 2004
  6. Harry Krause

    jlancos Guest

    Harry,

    Don't know about you but I don't really like to read that much and I
    like live demonstrations.

    I found a TWO DVD set called "Nikon D70 Made Easy" by Elite Video. They
    have a web site and they also sell this DVD set on EBay. I thought it
    was really good and it went into a lot of detail that pertained only to
    the D70 (It's not generic). Hope that helps.

    jlancos, Sep 1, 2004
  7. Harry Krause

    Eager Guest

    In article <413502c7$0$20257$>, John
    <> wrote:

    > I cant find a preview anywhere, or is there.

    It doesn't look like there's any preview chapter or pages...

    -=-Joe
    Eager, Sep 2, 2004