    tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
    installed .. and of course it aint free.
    Thanks
    Usenet, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Usenet

    Guest

    , Jun 17, 2005

  3. Usenet

    Andrew Guest

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:21:41 GMT, "Usenet" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
    >I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
    >set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
    >tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
    >installed .. and of course it aint free.
    >Thanks

    SWITCH THE FUCKER OFF
    Andrew, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Usenet

    Guest

    On Andrew <> wrote:

    |>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:21:41 GMT, "Usenet" <>
    |>wrote:
    |>
    |>>Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
    |>>I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
    |>>set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
    |>>tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
    |>>installed .. and of course it aint free.
    |>>Thanks

    |>SWITCH THE FUCKER OFF

    There's an off switch? :)

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
  5. Usenet

    Usenet Guest

    Usenet, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Usenet

    Usenet Guest

    "Andrew" <> wrote ...
    > On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:21:41 GMT, "Usenet" <>
    >
    > >Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
    > >

    > SWITCH THE FUCKER OFF

    That's the whole point ... it is always off!
    I wanna switch it on when something worth watching is on ... as rare as that
    may be!
    Usenet, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Usenet

    jbx Guest

    Usenet wrote:
    > Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
    > I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
    > set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
    > tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
    > installed .. and of course it aint free.
    > Thanks

    Try http://www.rte.ie/arts/tvradio.html

    Has all the channels and reminders.

    --