    Does anyone know anything impressive that can be done on XP or on the remote
    assistance?

    Samantha

    Samantha, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Samantha

    olfart Guest

    "Samantha" <> wrote in message
    news:FbPZb.7247$...
    > Does anyone know anything impressive that can be done on XP or on the

    remote
    > assistance?
    >
    > Samantha

    What does it take to *impress* you ???

    olfart, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Samantha

    Samantha Guest

    Something that is really cool or not normal!

    Samantha, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Samantha

    Pepperoni Guest

    Somehow, you give the impression that you want to "do unto others", rather
    than learn something useful.

    If you can type 90 words per minute, *that* would be "impressive", "cool",
    and "not normal". Not fun to learn, but at least it won't hurt anyone.

    Learn to write your own web pages. (Impress your friends) That should keep
    you busy long enough to learn some manners. (netiquette)

    Pepperoni, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Samantha

    olfart Guest

    "Samantha" <> wrote in message
    > Something that is really cool or not normal!
    >

    > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Samantha" <> wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know anything impressive that can be done on XP or on the

    > > remote
    > > > assistance?
    > > >
    > > > Samantha
    > > >

    > > What does it take to *impress* you ???

    Place a lit firecracker on the open CD tray and then close it.

    olfart, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Samantha

    Michael-NC Guest

    http://www.tweakxp.com/