    From: lottery promotion [mailto:]
    Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:34 PM
    Subject: !!!CONGRATULATION!!!

    UNITED KINGDOM IN COLABRATION WITH GOLD MINING COMPANY.

    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD

    LONDON MILLION INT & NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION

    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO,12th AVENUE KWAME NKRUMAH 01 BP .

    WINNER- REF: LP/26510460037/03. BATCH: 24/00319/IPE

    www.acculotto.com

    WINNING/AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

    It is our pleasure to inform you of the declaration and aof winners of the
    LONDON MILLION INT LOTTERY AWARD held on 27TH of Nov 2006.Having picked
    your mail address by our electronic web site visitors collectors
    in-recognition of your patronage to the Internet services.

    In the final draw,your name was attached to ticket number
    6325698-44596-222, with serial number 410-32659,draw lucky numbers
    4014-236985744-596 which consequently won in the 2nd category.

    You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of (850,000.00 Euros
    Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Euros), In cash accredited file
    No:LP/26510460037/03. This is from a Total Cash Prize of (Euro 48,400,00000
    FOURTY EIGHT BILLION EURO) shared among the 22 International Countries in
    this category.

    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
    25,000 names from Africa, Australia, New Zealand, America,Europe,North
    America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program that is
    conducted annually to encourage the use of Internet and Internet based
    programs. We are delighted to express our heartfelt congratulations to you.

    We hope that with a fraction of your wining money,you will be able to assist
    the less privilege in your society and also participate in our next year
    high stakes promotions of Euro 100 million International Lottery.

    For your information on how you will start the Processing and remittance of
    your prize money to your designated account of your choice.

    Please contact the claiming Manager stated below to receive your winning
    Money immediately:

    NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS/PRIZE GIVING AWARD

    12TH.AVENUE KWAME N'KRUMAH,

    OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO.

    NAME: MR. ADAM SMITH.

    Email: (or)

    :

    Remember,all prize money must be claimed not later than 25th Jan 2007.

    After this duration,all funds will be returned to the Ministry of Economic
    Affairs as unclaimed.

    NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
    remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
    correspondences with us or to our coordinate sponsor's bank. Should there be
    any change of your address, do inform the claiming Manager to process your
    transaction as soon as possible.

    !!!CONGRATULATION!!!

    Congratulations from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
    promotions program.

    Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
    disqualification.

    We wish you continued good fortunes.

    Best Wishes.

    The Management,

    Lottery Organisation.

    Brat®, Jan 4, 2007

  2. Brat®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > HAHAHA! I got this in my junk mail folder and thought I would share... but
    > just to be sure it is seen:

    <snip>

    Whoooooo Hoooooo..... so now we're ALL weiners???

    I'm emailing right now about this.

    If ALL of us aren't winners, then has a lot of
    explaining to do.

    What is 's email again? Oh yes,

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007

  3. Brat®

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    >> HAHAHA! I got this in my junk mail folder and thought I would share...
    >> but just to be sure it is seen:

    > <snip>
    >
    > Whoooooo Hoooooo..... so now we're ALL weiners???
    >
    > I'm emailing right now about this.
    >
    > If ALL of us aren't winners, then has a lot of
    > explaining to do.
    >
    > What is 's email again? Oh yes,

    That's not really any use, BD. These @sshats generally don't check their
    spamming accounts. Instead, they simply send from them, with instructions to
    reply to their "private email id" or their "lawyer" or somesuch. So any swen
    or spam they get is not really an inconvenience to them. Unfortuntely. What
    you can do, however, is post their real email address:
    or repeatedly.

    Notice the spelling on "claiming". Fools.

    With great glory and honor of hope to the praise in all of our holy god,

    Ramon

    (I actually had a mugu end an email with that one time)

    Briscobar, Jan 4, 2007
  4. Brat®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    >>> HAHAHA! I got this in my junk mail folder and thought I would share... but
    >>> just to be sure it is seen:

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Whoooooo Hoooooo..... so now we're ALL weiners???
    >>
    >> I'm emailing right now about this.
    >>
    >> If ALL of us aren't winners, then has a lot of
    >> explaining to do.
    >>
    >> What is 's email again? Oh yes,
    >>

    > That's not really any use, BD. These @sshats generally don't check their
    > spamming accounts. Instead, they simply send from them, with instructions to
    > reply to their "private email id" or their "lawyer" or somesuch. So any swen
    > or spam they get is not really an inconvenience to them. Unfortuntely. What
    > you can do, however, is post their real email address:
    > or repeatedly.

    > Notice the spelling on "claiming". Fools.
    >
    > With great glory and honor of hope to the praise in all of our holy god,
    >
    > Ramon
    >
    > (I actually had a mugu end an email with that one time)

    Thanks for clearing that up. So how do we know that the spoiling in
    or wasn't
    intentional. What if the REAL email is or
    ? Could that not be a way of preventing email from
    getting to or ? If the
    domains have a catchall account, sending to or
    OR or
    would get there just the same, but if the domains
    don't have a catchall then it would really make a difference between posting
    or OR posting
    or .

    Thanks again.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007
  5. Brat®

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>> "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Whoooooo Hoooooo..... so now we're ALL weiners???
    >>>
    >>> I'm emailing right now about this.
    >>>
    >>> If ALL of us aren't winners, then has a lot of
    >>> explaining to do.
    >>>
    >>> What is 's email again? Oh yes,
    >>>

    >> That's not really any use, BD. These @sshats generally don't check their
    >> spamming accounts. Instead, they simply send from them, with instructions
    >> to reply to their "private email id" or their "lawyer" or somesuch. So
    >> any swen or spam they get is not really an inconvenience to them.
    >> Unfortuntely. What you can do, however, is post their real email address:
    >> or repeatedly.

    >> Notice the spelling on "claiming". Fools.
    >>
    >> With great glory and honor of hope to the praise in all of our holy god,
    >>
    >> Ramon
    >>
    >> (I actually had a mugu end an email with that one time)
    >>

    > Thanks for clearing that up. So how do we know that the spoiling in
    > or wasn't
    > intentional. What if the REAL email is or
    > ? Could that not be a way of preventing email
    > from getting to or
    > ? If the domains have a catchall account,
    > sending to or
    > OR or would get
    > there just the same, but if the domains don't have a catchall then it
    > would really make a difference between posting
    > or OR posting or
    > .
    >
    > Thanks again.

    Good point!

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2007
  6. Brat®

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    >>> That's not really any use, BD. These @sshats generally don't check
    >>> their spamming accounts. Instead, they simply send from them, with
    >>> instructions to reply to their "private email id" or their "lawyer"
    >>> or somesuch. So any swen or spam they get is not really an
    >>> inconvenience to them. Unfortuntely. What you can do, however, is
    >>> post their real email address: or
    >>> repeatedly.
    >>>

    >>> Notice the spelling on "claiming". Fools.
    >>>
    >>> With great glory and honor of hope to the praise in all of our holy
    >>> god,
    >>>
    >>> Ramon
    >>>
    >>> (I actually had a mugu end an email with that one time)
    >>>

    >> Thanks for clearing that up. So how do we know that the spoiling in
    >> or wasn't
    >> intentional. What if the REAL email is or
    >> ? Could that not be a way of preventing
    >> email from getting to or
    >> ? If the domains have a catchall account,
    >> sending to or
    >> OR or
    >> would get there just the same, but if
    >> the domains don't have a catchall then it would really make a
    >> difference between posting or
    >> OR posting
    >> or .
    >>
    >> Thanks again.

    > Good point!

    There was a point?

    kpg, Jan 4, 2007
  7. Brat®

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks for clearing that up. So how do we know that the spoiling in
    >>> or wasn't
    >>> intentional. What if the REAL email is or
    >>> ? Could that not be a way of preventing
    >>> email from getting to or
    >>> ? If the domains have a catchall account,
    >>> sending to or
    >>> OR or
    >>> would get there just the same, but if
    >>> the domains don't have a catchall then it would really make a
    >>> difference between posting or
    >>> OR posting
    >>> or .
    >>>
    >>> Thanks again.

    >> Good point!

    > There was a point?

    Yes but it's hard to see it with his new haircut.

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2007
  8. Brat®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    >>> Good point!

    >> There was a point?

    > Yes but it's hard to see it with his new haircut.

    Why for you go and cut new hair? Those need to be combed over for at least a
    year before they get cut.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007
  9. Brat®

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in

    >>> There was a point?

    >> Yes but it's hard to see it with his new haircut.
    >>

    > Why for you go and cut new hair? Those need to be combed over for at least
    > a year before they get cut.

    You try to confuse.

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2007
  10. Brat®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "kpg" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yes but it's hard to see it with his new haircut.
    >>>

    >> Why for you go and cut new hair? Those need to be combed over for at least a
    >> year before they get cut.

    > You try to confuse.

    damn right!!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007