Good site for people using the nForce platform...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by M. Murcek, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Jul 7, 2005

  2. M. Murcek

    NNBXX Guest

    I'm using an Intel platform and I'm very happy with it. So, I don't care.
    Thanks for the link, though.

    NNBXX, Jul 7, 2005

  3. NNBXX, you are only 1 out of many. Thanks for the link M. Murcek. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005
  4. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Also, nVidia has an nForce chipset for Intel EM64T CPUs, there's even some
    discussion of it on this site...

    M. Murcek, Jul 7, 2005