Good place to purchase cartridges for Epson Photo stylus 750 printers?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Richard Dillon, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Folks, does anyone know who might have Epson Photo stylus 750 printer
    cartridges for the best price? Thanks in advance, Richard

    Richard Dillon, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Richard Dillon

    Ptarmigan Guest

    "Richard Dillon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | Folks, does anyone know who might have Epson Photo stylus 750 printer
    | cartridges for the best price? Thanks in advance, Richard

    Hi Richard
    Try http://www.choicestationery.com/ they are excellent ! I've been using
    them for a couple of years now and they have never let me down yet.
    HTH
    Brian--
    Checked using Norton Antivirus 2003

    Ptarmigan, Aug 22, 2003

  3. On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:20:58 GMT, Ptarmigan wrote

    > "Richard Dillon" <> wrote in message
    >> Folks, does anyone know who might have Epson Photo stylus 750
    >> printer cartridges for the best price? Thanks in advance,
    >> Richard

    > Hi Richard
    > Try http://www.choicestationery.com/ they are excellent ! I've
    > been using them for a couple of years now and they have never let
    > me down yet.

    I've always heard good things about them. Another good source is
    Cartex, at http://www.cartex.co.uk

    I've used Cartex for a number of years now, and have never been
    disappointed with their compatibles.

    --
    Cheers, Harvey

    Harvey Van Sickle, Aug 22, 2003