    some training under a tuition reimbursement with my
    employer and need to get as much training as can fit
    within that budget.

    Randy, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Randy

    MCP Guest

    Start with a FREE eval copy of 2003 Server downloadable
    from MS website. Beat the product to death. The best way
    to learn and it's free!

    based
    >training on Windows Server 2003? I am looking to

    purchase

    MCP, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Randy

    Rick Guest

    NETG they make great products if you ask me. the complete MCSE 2000 track
    cost about 2,200 us dollars. Hope this helps

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Randy

    MCSE World Guest

    Agreed, NetG is very thorough...but dry. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Randy

    Rick Guest

    Yes if you already have a good foundation it will be very dry. My solution
    was to use it in limited dosages so I did not kill myself or fall asleep. My
    question is, is there really any CBT that is interesting? To me they all
    have something that starts to great on your nerves after a period of time.

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Randy

    MCSE World Guest

    Agreed...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Randy

    Tony Cruz Guest

    Hello everyone, I'm new in this group. I am also shopping around for
    Online 2003 server training. Just wonder if anyone out there have heard
    of "Smartcertify".

    Any Info would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Tony Cruz, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Randy

    Rick Guest

    I purchased the Cisco CCNA course from smart certify and was very un
    impressed with it. I also do not like the fact that they have a very
    aggresive sales policy. Just

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Dec 16, 2003