    have any suggestions? Thanks

    Mike Shavel

    http://www.usenet.com

    Milagro, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Milagro

    Sexy Susan Guest

    Http://www.Adorama.com click DIGITAL PRINTS. Amazing quality on Kodak Royal Paper.

    Sexy Susan, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Milagro

    Ed E. Guest

    > Http://www.Adorama.com click DIGITAL PRINTS. Amazing quality on Kodak
    Royal Paper.

    I used Adorama's lab service. It was by far the worst I've ever dealt with.
    Some woman in Connecticut received a duplicate of my order for some unknown
    reason (I'm in Ohio.) Two calls to the Adorama guy and he still had no clue
    what happened.

    DotPhoto is pretty good if you can wait a while for your prints to arrive.
    My personal preference is Sam's Club's in-store lab. They're less than
    dotPhoto and every bit as good. They do use Fuji paper instead of Kodak, if
    that makes any difference to you.

    Ed E., Sep 23, 2003
  4. Milagro

    Jeremy Guest

    Sexy Susan <> wrote:

    > Http://www.Adorama.com click DIGITAL PRINTS. Amazing quality on Kodak
    > Royal Paper.

    The problem with Adorama is that you have to download and use their "wizard"
    to order prints with. The Mac version, at least, has a memory leak or
    something -- it continues to suck up RAM until it crashes, as it uploads
    the picture files. It worked for me the first time, though it really hosed
    up the system while it was doing it; but last night I tried to order 14
    prints, and the program crashed before it could finish uploading 14 files.
    And that's on a machine with 1.5 gigs of RAM.

    They have no web interface or anything, so that's rather show-stopping. If
    you can actually place an order, though, they seem to make great prints.

    --
    Jeremy |

    Jeremy, Sep 23, 2003