    accessories for Canon?

    Thanks for any help!

    jmc

    jmc, Jan 14, 2007

  2. I suggest B&H Photo:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Shipping.jsp&A=getpage&Q=RootPage.jsp

    Bill Gillespie, Jan 14, 2007

  3. jmc wrote:
    > I'm currently researching what second lens I should get for my new
    > Rebel XTi. I got it with a Tamron 17-50mm, need to get a
    > zoom/telephoto lens.
    > As I'm an American overseas, I purchase online from vendors that ship
    > to APO/FPO. I bought the camera/lens/initial accessories from
    > buydig.com, but they don't have some of the lenses & accessories I'm
    > looking at.
    > What's a good online vendor (with APO/FPO shipping) for lenses and
    > accessories for Canon?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > jmc

    If you have not tried it already try:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia 's Muire duit

    Joseph Meehan, Jan 14, 2007
  4. jmc

    Jim Guest

    On 2007-01-14 05:13:29 -0500, jmc <> said:

    > I'm currently researching what second lens I should get for my new
    > Rebel XTi. I got it with a Tamron 17-50mm, need to get a
    > zoom/telephoto lens.
    >
    > As I'm an American overseas, I purchase online from vendors that ship
    > to APO/FPO. I bought the camera/lens/initial accessories from
    > buydig.com, but they don't have some of the lenses & accessories I'm
    > looking at.
    >
    > What's a good online vendor (with APO/FPO shipping) for lenses and
    > accessories for Canon?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > jmc

    ditto B&H
    --
    Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo

    Jim, Jan 14, 2007
  5. jmc <> writes:

    > I'm currently researching what second lens I should get for my new Rebel XTi.
    > I got it with a Tamron 17-50mm, need to get a zoom/telephoto lens.
    >
    > As I'm an American overseas, I purchase online from vendors that ship to
    > APO/FPO. I bought the camera/lens/initial accessories from buydig.com, but
    > they don't have some of the lenses & accessories I'm looking at.
    >
    > What's a good online vendor (with APO/FPO shipping) for lenses and accessories
    > for Canon?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!

    A lot of people recomend B&H, and they are a great site. However, check
    whether they will ship to APO/FPO addresses. I know within the USA, they
    prefer not to ship to places like the UPS store drop boxes or PO boxes, even if
    said store is the billing address with the credit card or listed as an
    alternate shipping address with the CC (been there, done that). A few other
    places to check out that generally get good marks (but obviously check out the
    shipping policies):

    http://www.adorama.com
    http://www.buydig.com
    http://www.arlingtoncamera.com/
    http://www.precision-camera.com/
    http://www.huntsphotoandvideo.com/

    Note, I've heard that it is common practice to ask for a copy of a credit card
    bill to insure you aren't trying to rip off the stores, which evidently has
    happened in the past.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email: