    The tallest of the three led the way in and cracked his head on the door.
    "Jesus Christ" he said.
    Mary replied " *YES* we'll use that, it's so much better than Bruce"

    Annette Kurten, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Annette Kurten

    WormWood Guest

    "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    news:cpom02$8t9$...
    > Three wise men were following a star over Bethlehem when it stopped
    > above a
    > stable.
    > The tallest of the three led the way in and cracked his head on the
    > door.
    > "Jesus Christ" he said.
    > Mary replied " *YES* we'll use that, it's so much better than Bruce"

    LOL

    WormWood, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten

    Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:35:46 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
    <> wrote:

    |> Three wise men were following a star over Bethlehem when it stopped above a
    |> stable.
    |> The tallest of the three led the way in and cracked his head on the door.
    |> "Jesus Christ" he said.
    |> Mary replied " *YES* we'll use that, it's so much better than Bruce"

    Jesus and his disciples are walking through a town when they came across
    a women being stoned.

    Jesus jumps in front of the women and yells "Let ye without sin cast the
    first stone".

    Out of the crowd flies a rock and hit's him upside the head, Damn it
    mother! he yells.

    --

    , Dec 15, 2004
  4. Annette Kurten

    <> wrote:

    |> Three wise men were following a star over Bethlehem when it stopped above a
    |> stable.
    |> The tallest of the three led the way in and cracked his head on the door.
    |> "Jesus Christ" he said.
    |> Mary replied " *YES* we'll use that, it's so much better than Bruce"

    Jesus and his disciples are walking through a town when they came across
    a women being stoned.

    Jesus jumps in front of the women and shouts "Let ye without sin cast
    the first stone".

    Out of the crowd flies a rock and hit's him upside the head, Damn it
    mother! he screams.

    --

    , Dec 15, 2004
  5. Annette Kurten