Good News For Microsoft Window User

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by nong, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. nong

    nong Guest

    Dear Friends,

    Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his
    fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL
    are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure
    that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program,
    Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

    When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track
    it (if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

    For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay
    you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it
    on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that
    receives it, you will be paid $241.00 . Within two week! s, Microsoft
    will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.

    I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks after receiving this
    e-mail and forwarding it on, Microsoft contacted me for my address
    and within days, I received a cheque for US$24, 800.00. You need to
    respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this
    Bill Gates is the man.

    It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many
    people as possible.
    You are bound to get at least US$10, 000.00.

    We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without
    getting a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got
    in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the
    Baylor/UT game.

    She showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was
    stamped "Paid In Full".

    Like I said before, I know the law, and this is for real

    Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which would make them the
    largest Internet company and in an effort make sure that AOL remains
    the most widely used program, Intel and AOL are running an e-mail
    beta test.

    When you forward this e-mail to friends, Intel can and will track it
    (if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

    For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay
    you $203.15. For every person that you sent it to that forwards it
    on, Microsoft will pay you $156.29 and for every third person that
    receives it, you will be paid $17.65. Within two weeks, Intel will
    contact you for your address and then send you a check. I thought
    this was a scam myself, but a friend of my good friend's Aunt
    Patricia, who works at Intel, actually got a check of $4, 543.23 by
    forwarding this e-mail.

    Try it; what have you got to lose????

    -----------------------------
    Platinum 2006 has detected that this message is a hoax.

    It is a message with content aimed at deceiving users, therefore it
    is recommendable to ignore it and delete it.
    -----------------------------

    -----------------------------
    Platinum 2006 has detected that this message is a hoax.

    It is a message with content aimed at deceiving users, therefore it
    is recommendable to ignore it and delete it.
    -----------------------------

    HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer | Save to Yahoo!
    Briefcase ]

    From: Mohd Nasir Abdullah (FPSB) [mailto: nasir.a@...]
    Posted At: Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:27 AM
    Posted To: Microsoft Outlook Embedded Message
    Conversation: UK Requirement

    Lets try...

    From: Nina Soraya Ismail
    nong, Dec 5, 2006

  2. nong wrote:
    > Dear Friends,

    <snip>
    > Platinum 2006 has detected that this message is a hoax.

    No, really?

    John Rampling, Dec 5, 2006