(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by google_groups_soc@yahoo.com, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Good News!

    Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this
    life has ended?

    Some people believe that belonging to a local church,
    temple, mosque or synagogue will get them to Heaven.

    Others believe that water baptism, obeying the ten
    commandments or just being a good person will get
    them to Heaven.

    There are many other beliefs as well, but the good
    news about God's way to Heaven is found in the
    Holy Bible.

    The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in
    the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and
    died for our sins(misdeeds). He was born in the land
    of Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary. He lived a sinless life for thirty-three
    years and then sacrificed His sinless blood and died
    on a cross to pay the death penalty for our sins.
    After Jesus was placed in a tomb He rose from the dead
    three days later as He said He would. The Holy Bible
    also tells us that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven
    and that all who accept Him as their Lord and Saviour
    will live forever with Him in Heaven where there is no
    more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

    The Bible says, "For the wages of sin is death, but
    the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus
    our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

    This verse in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and
    come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

    This verse says, "But God demonstrates his own love for
    us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died
    for us." (Romans 5:8)

    In this passage the Bible clearly explains how simple it
    is to be saved and on your way to Heaven, "For if you
    confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
    your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if
    you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the following
    prayer:

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have
    a home in Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I
    believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the
    penalty for my sins. I believe that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my
    Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for
    forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed
    God to save you. Welcome to the family of God.

    Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it
    this way, "For it is by GRACE you have been SAVED,
    through FAITH and this not from yourselves, it is the
    GIFT of God." (Ephesians 2:8)

    Nothing in the world is more important than your eternal
    destiny.

    The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through
    His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you have not yet made a decision to be saved, please do
    so now before it is too late. The reason why it is so
    important to be saved now is because you do not know
    exactly when you will die. You may die prematurely in a
    traffic accident, terrorist attack or some other way before
    you get another chance to be saved.

    The Bible tells us that we will spend eternity in Heaven or
    a place of eternal torment called Hell. It would be terrible
    to die and go to Hell when all you have to do is accept
    Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

    Some people that have already made Jesus Christ their Lord
    and Saviour worry about losing their salvation. The Bible
    teaches Christians that we can never lose our salvation no
    matter what happens.

    The Bible says it this way, "My dear children, I write this to
    you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin,
    we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense
    Jesus Christ, the Righteous One." (1John 2:1)

    Yes my friend, Jesus Christ is able to save you and keep you
    saved.

    Please tell your family and friends, thanks!

    Have a great day!
    Internet Evangelist R.L. Grossi

    1. http://www.biblegateway.com << Free Online Bible
    2. http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html << Free Online Movies