  1. neville

    neville Guest

    What a lovely morning it is.

    neville, Apr 12, 2005

  2. neville

    Gordon Guest

    neville wrote:
    > What a lovely morning it is.

    It certainly is. Just been for a long walk with the puppy and it got
    surprisingly hot!

    Gordon, Apr 12, 2005

  3. neville

    JAMES Guest

    Any morning that I wake up , I consider it to be a a good morning

    JAMES, Apr 12, 2005
  4. neville

    old john Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > neville wrote:
    >> What a lovely morning it is.

    > It certainly is. Just been for a long walk with the puppy and it got
    > surprisingly hot!
    >
    >i don`t know whether it`s good to let your puppy get surprising hot

    (smile please)..J

    old john, Apr 12, 2005
  5. neville

    Gordon Guest

    old john wrote:
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>What a lovely morning it is.

    >>It certainly is. Just been for a long walk with the puppy and it got
    >>surprisingly hot!
    >>
    >>i don`t know whether it`s good to let your puppy get surprising hot

    > (smile please)..J

    :)

    Gordon, Apr 12, 2005
  6. I believe that it was on Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:01:08 -0400, that JAMES
    wrote:

    > Any morning that I wake up , I consider it to be a a good morning

    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in a morning
    /that's/ the best they're gonna feel all day". -- Dean Martin --

    Perce P. Cassidy, Apr 12, 2005
  7. neville

    JAMES Guest

    It's because I drink that I feel thankful that I do wake up at all

    JAMES, Apr 12, 2005
  8. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > What a lovely morning it is.

    Good morning Neville, We have a nice day here also. Have a good one.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Apr 12, 2005