Good Morning, Friday (second version)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. oj

    oj Guest

    Robinson: When Spain was attacked by terrorists, the whole country went
    to the streets to protest. When the US was attacked, the protests were about
    pro-war/anti-war/anti-Bush, but only a year later did fashions develop.
    Good morning.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robinson: So the shovenists attacked much greater shovenists. Arab womens
    cannot work at all.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robinson continuing: Keep the women at home, and support strong military leaders.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robinson continues: Make man bars, keep women home, man country clubs,
    and as they say: "women can't play golf, as their boobs are in the way
    of the swing". Oh my God, I am a feminist in America! Oh no. See I
    don't count in the Republican world as a feminist.
    Shovenists think that the health related effects of 400 year old culture of
    smoking tobacco is caused by tobacco companies misleading the public
    about the health problems. Who doesn't know that smoking actually kills.
    Peace pipes are a social traditional, cultural, like coffee. Its unhealthy,
    but its really not the tobacco companies' fault that people choose to
    smoke. Dictators always ignore culture. They don't see the cultural sides
    at all, only the _wrongdoers'_ aspect and maximum penalty aspect...
    They are crazy. Absolutely, off in their shovenism. Good morning Friday.
    Me, Robinson. I will teach you about civilization. Follow me.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051017/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_tobacco

    Robinson: See Bush thinks that the health warnings on the cigarette packages will
    solve the problem of our understanding that smoking kills. He thinks
    that people do not understand the meaning of that, and tobacco companies
    are misleading the public with a corruption. Wait here Friday. I gotta
    go to a place that is not a Bush. Its a modern place with a door, called
    a toilet. I'll be right back.

    (a minute later, coming out of the toilet)

    See Friday, I have water running into this toilet. And I have two rolls
    of paper rolls, one is a regular toilet paper, and the other, I invented
    for higenic reasons myself and its a smaller roll of paper called a
    dick paper, and its good for islanders to maintain excellent higenes.
    Follow me Friday.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robinson: This is called a pipe. See Friday, civilized people smoke and use
    dick paper. But don't try it, as you will choke. I will one day teach you
    how to smoke.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robinson: Great! Let's go.

    Robinson: Friday, you pull and rip a moderate piece of dick paper from the
    smaller roll, fold it nicely, and wipe your dickhead. Then you dispose this
    paper into the toilet bowl, and neetly flush.

    Friday: Good morning, Robinson. How is, your dickhead, this morning?

    Robinson: Religious shovenism and tribal warmongering my ass. That fucking
    Bush, I will rip his tobacco-farming head off the moment we get off this island.
    Smoking a pipe and war mingling, that's what it is. That
    umbrella, there you are! Let's head on.

    Robinson continuing while walking with an umbrella:
    So pull a little, rip, fold, wipe, dispose and flush. Do you want
    lemonade, Friday?

    Friday pointing toward his pants: dick, head. flush, expose.

    Robinson: No need to expose your dickhead, Friday. Welcome to my bar.
    Here, we can drink lemonade...

    Friday: Wipe your lemon.

    Robinson: I am squeezing the lemon, Friday.

    Friday: Flush lemonade.

    Robinson: Here, a little umbrella, to the top. And now let's sit
    and watch the sunset. Cheers, Friday.

    Friday: Good morning.

    Robionson with a pipe: What would you say, is it tearin', or rippin'
    little dick papar?

    Friday: Japanese people been carrying moistured "pee pee" wipes with them
    on the streets for ages. Little moistrured wipes, both used for face and penis
    wiping, or for any other traveling related conveniences.

    Robinson: No Friday. You don't speak English.

    Friday: I am a US citizen, jerk. Just because I am black, go wipe your lemon,
    freak. I am out of here. Friday??

    Robinson: Wait, wait wait, I am not Robinson either. I am testing out a new
    product, this 'dick papar', I am working for a prestigious company called
    Rolls Royce. We are planning to introduce this elite product in our new
    top of the model executive automobiles.

    Friday: Honey, this man is selling California 'royce' rolls.

    Honey enters: I was looking everywhere for you, where were you?

    Friday: Honey, this is Robinson Crusoe, he is offering island nut cleaning
    services. We are having a business meeting.

    Honey: Coconut cleaning? We don't need any coconut cleaning, do we?

    Friday: Honey, get the kids, I wanna take them to that toilet, I wanna show them
    something, they are going to laugh their asses off.

    Honey: Is there something wrong with you? What's going on here?

    Friday: Hey kids, come quickly, Robinson Crusoe lives on this island!

    Robinson, greeting kids: ho ho ho, welcome to my island here at Disneyland,
    my name is Robinson Crusoe, at your service!

    Kids: Where is Friday?

    Robinson: Friday is having a day off. He is going to be here tomorrow,
    if you are still here, please stop by.

    Honey: Ok, let's go to the roller coster, who's up for the roller coster?

    Kids: Me, me, me!

    Robinson: Ho, ho, ho, good bye you all! Come visit again!

    Live from New York, its Saturday Night!

    oj, Oct 18, 2005

  2. oj

    Buffalo Guest

    "oj
    You are one SICK person or animal !!!!!!
    WOW
    Get back on your meds and throw your computer out the window (make sure you
    don't hit someone).
    Or leave it plugged in (in the bathroom with a long extension cord) and get in
    the bathtub and fill the bathtub with warm water.
    Next, boot it up, get online and then set it between your legs and press Enter.
    You will receive what you are seeking.
    (the judgement of the Highest Being)

    Buffalo, Oct 18, 2005

  3. oj

    oj Guest

    oj, Oct 18, 2005
  4. oj

    Old Gringo Guest

    Is this similar to a weather report?
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 18, 2005
  5. oj

    oj Guest

    > Is this similar to a weather report?

    It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    oj, Oct 18, 2005
  6. oj

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:33:02 -0600, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group, Without Any Hesitation oj Wrote The Following:

    >> Is this similar to a weather report?

    > It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    > millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    > Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    > small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    > guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    Thank You
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/17/05 10:50:56 PM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Oct 18, 2005
  7. oj

    oj Guest

    > On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:33:02 -0600, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > News Group, Without Any Hesitation oj Wrote The Following:
    >
    > >> Is this similar to a weather report?

    > > It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    > > millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    > > Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    > > small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    > > guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    > Thank You

    The topic was shovenism.

    oj, Oct 18, 2005
  8. oj

    oj Guest

    > > > It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    > > > millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    > > > Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    > > > small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    > > > guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    > > Thank You

    > The topic was shovenism.

    "The Shovenist Weatherman"