    I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest price (proper service is
    top priority), but it should be reasonable. Thanks for any suggestions
    you can provide.

    Jeff Evans, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

    Johannes Schmitz, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Jeff Evans

    Jeff Evans Guest

    Johannes Schmitz wrote:
    > Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

    Good point.

    Urbana, Illinois, USA, Earth, Sol System

    Jeff Evans, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Jeff Evans

    Jeff Evans Guest

    Jeff Evans, Feb 28, 2006
  5. On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:31:50 +0100, Johannes Schmitz wrote:

    > Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

    Always good advice. In this case his headers show him to be in the US.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 28, 2006
  6. "Jeff Evans" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Looks like the machine I described in my "Toshiba Satellite boot failure"
    > thread is going to need service. Can anyone recommend a good mail-in shop
    > as local options here are limited? Does anyone have experience with any
    > of the so-called Toshiba ASP (authorized providers)? I'm not necessarily
    > looking for the cheapest price (proper service is top priority), but it
    > should be reasonable. Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

    I've gotten good Toshiba service from the Richards Computer branch in
    Atlanta where I live.

    Rick

    http://www.richardscomputer.com/

    Richard Blaine, Mar 1, 2006