Good luck to all!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    As a Executive in the IT industry, and a Computer
    Trainer, I do share in your worries and triumphs when it
    comes to taking these exams. I just would like to simply
    wish all of those on the verge of taking "the exam of
    their life" good luck. But I'll take it further.

    You have prepared, you know it cold!! And your worries
    are all nerves. Go into that exam and just display what
    you know, and you will pass easily. There are some
    BEASTS, but looking at the exams that way only helps you
    to focus on attacking and slaying the beast..which all of
    you can and WILL do.

    You know it cold!!! Just apply it.....and you will be
    fine. Dont worry about whats on the test, or even how
    long it is...channel in on what you know, on all you have
    studied and trained on......and its all gravy!!!!!

    Regards,

    Ron Williams
    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003