  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.

    Network Guru, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.

    Thank you, NG. It's gonna be a long day, waiting for 8:10 first pitch.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    they'll choke, they always do. the yanks that is

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > they'll choke, they always do. the yanks that is

    I was this close (I'm holding my fingers half an inch apart) to sending you
    a nasty, hate-filled email. Complete with virii. But you've managed to
    escape my wrath. For now.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >
    >>they'll choke, they always do. the yanks that is

    > I was this close (I'm holding my fingers half an inch apart) to sending you
    > a nasty, hate-filled email. Complete with virii. But you've managed to
    > escape my wrath. For now.

    *rowdy unloads the virus cannon*

    lucky day, my friend, lucky day....

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.

    You know damn right. Go BOSOX

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in

    > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.

    anybody but the yankees

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    go yanks!

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Neil wrote:
    > incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in
    >
    >> May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.
    >>

    > anybody but the yankees

    You know, I hear that a lot down here in The South. And I don't think
    they're talking about the baseball team.

    --
    Fris "Y'all come back now, hear?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 20, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> said in

    > go yank yourself!

    IFYPFY

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > You know, I hear that a lot down here in The South. And I don't think
    > they're talking about the baseball team.

    sure they are.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    nerd32768 Guest

    > incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in
    >
    > > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.
    > >

    > anybody but the yankees
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    nerd32768, Oct 21, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> said in

    >> incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in
    >>
    >> > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.
    >> >

    >> anybody but the yankees
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    > GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you and Ken should have a chat...BoSox vs. Rocket Roger in the big
    dance...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

    Consultant, Oct 21, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

    Not until they win the world series.

    Jtyc, Oct 21, 2004

  16. >-----Original Message-----
    >congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

    Nuh uh... The curse is not having won the World Series
    since 1918... not "not having gone to the world series".
    The Red Sox have, in fact, gone I think 4 times since 1918
    and have lost all 4. The curse is that they have not won
    a world series since 1918 where they sold Babe Ruth to the
    Yankees shortly thereafter (hence, the curse of the
    Bambino).

    Anyway, the Twins have now created their own "curse"...
    win one against the yanks... lose the rest. damitanyway.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 21, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    > congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

    TINC

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 21, 2004