    included.

    You can see a list on Amazon by searching in the DVD category for "WMVHD."

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Richard

    Mark Spatny Guest

    It's not the very first, but no big surprise that it is one of the
    leaders. Porn has led the technology race consistently since it helped
    VHS win out over Beta.

    Mark Spatny, Aug 29, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    Mark Spatny <> wrote:

    > It's not the very first, but no big surprise that it is one of the
    > leaders. Porn has led the technology race consistently since it helped
    > VHS win out over Beta.

    I think history shows that porn's influence on things like this goes way
    back beyond that.

    Reginald Dwight, Aug 29, 2004
  5. Richard

    Guest

    I have whispering hearts shot in high defination. More or less couples
    porn kind of dull but ok.

    , Aug 29, 2004
  6. >Porn has led the technology race consistently since it helped
    >VHS win out over Beta.

    That's, perhaps, one factor. At least in North America.

    There were many small factors that led to the final outcome. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Aug 30, 2004
  7. Richard

    Mark Spatny Guest

    LASERandDVDfan, says...
    > >Porn has led the technology race consistently since it helped
    > >VHS win out over Beta.

    > That's, perhaps, one factor. At least in North America.

    There's no "perhaps" about it. It's well documented. The same with the
    CD-ROM industry. Porn led the way. It's sad to say, but true.

    Mark Spatny, Aug 30, 2004
  8. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On 30 Aug 2004 01:34:14 GMT, (LASERandDVDfan)
    wrote:

    >>Porn has led the technology race consistently since it helped
    >>VHS win out over Beta.

    >That's, perhaps, one factor. At least in North America.
    >
    >There were many small factors that led to the final outcome. - Reinhart

    Who cares about what happened between Beta and VHS? It IS the
    21st century now, right?
    -Rich

    Richard, Aug 30, 2004