    delete the diatribe without reading it.

    Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    or person who invented it?

    Joe Snodgrass, Nov 13, 2010

  2. Joe Snodgrass

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    > person who invented it?

    Censor4pussies?

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 13, 2010

  3. Joe Snodgrass

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:14:28 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >
    >> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>
    >> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>
    >> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    >> person who invented it?

    >Censor4pussies?

    Naw it was eatingpussiessuckingcocks.

    joevan, Nov 13, 2010
  4. Joe Snodgrass

    StevieO Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    > person who invented it?

    x Censor4pussies?

    Brit invention.....chickenshitmuslimlovers

    StevieO, Nov 13, 2010
  5. Joe Snodgrass

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800 (PST), Joe Snodgrass wrote:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    > or person who invented it?

    Maybe your server has this for you to train.?
    http://www1.seattlelab.com/products/mailwardenpro/default.asp
    Or maybe Google for something to help you accomplish your goal.
    --
    11/13/2010 9:41:05 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 13, 2010
  6. Joe Snodgrass

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    > person who invented it?

    The inventor was God and the invention was called The Brain.

    Meat Plow, Nov 13, 2010
  7. Joe Snodgrass

    Lew Guest

    Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>
    >> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>
    >> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    >> person who invented it?

    Some dipshit motherfucker.

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > The inventor was God and the invention was called The Brain.

    Yes, She did create the brain, or it created itself, or She created the soul
    that created the brain, but I am not sure "invented" is the appropriate verb.
    We don't say a sculptor "invents" a sculpture or a composer "invents" an
    aria, we say they "create" or "compose" it.

    Nice bit of humorous proselytizing, though.

    --
    Lew
    Ordained 2001-07-23

    Lew, Nov 13, 2010
  8. Joe Snodgrass <> via teh googlegroups:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    > or person who invented it?

    Yes. It is called your "mind". God invented it and gave it to you
    as freeware. That's probably why so many people abuse it so much.
    A lot of people who lose their mind are joining the Tea Party and
    watching FauxNews and the Murray Povich Baby-Daddy Shows. Some people
    actually take drugs and alcohol because what is the use of having a
    mind if you can't abuse it all the time? If they had to pay for their
    mind, they'd probably take better care of it. If they could only now
    download another one.

    But, alas, the authorized license is only one each.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010
  9. Bucky Breeder wrote out this awesome helpfulness for the peeples:

    > Joe Snodgrass <> via teh googlegroups:
    >>
    >> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>
    >> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>
    >> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    >> or person who invented it?

    > Yes. It is called your "mind". God invented it and gave it to you
    > as freeware. That's probably why so many people abuse it so much.
    > A lot of people who lose their mind are joining the Tea Party and
    > watching FauxNews and the Murray Povich Baby-Daddy Shows. Some people
    > actually take drugs and alcohol because what is the use of having a
    > mind if you can't abuse it all the time? If they had to pay for their
    > mind, they'd probably take better care of it. If they could only now
    > download another one.
    >
    > But, alas, the authorized license is only one each.
    >
    > HTH.

    Except for the wimmins. They are allowed to change their minds.

    I'm pretty sure this is because of their boobies; however, there
    may be a more practical or spiritual explanation. Now, where
    they get the new ones is *anybodys* guess; but I do know that
    they frequently do manage to pull it off...

    HTH [somemore].

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010
  10. On Nov 13, 4:07 pm, §nühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >
    > > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > > wouldn't hit the "send" key.

    > > This is wrongheaded.  The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > > delete the diatribe without reading it.

    > > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company
    > > or person who invented it?

    > Really? No klew? Its been around for like forever:http://www.netnanny.com/company/

    Tired of ahm?

    Joe Snodgrass, Nov 13, 2010
  11. Joe Snodgrass

    G. Morgan Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >
    >> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>
    >> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>
    >> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    >> person who invented it?

    >Censor4pussies?

    Now they have this:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...dia-Sobriety-Test-check-youre-drunk-post.html

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  12. Joe Snodgrass

    Anyone Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:

    > Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    > alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    > wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >
    > This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    > end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    > delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >
    > Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    > person who invented it?

    "Common sense", that seems to have eluded you.

    Meanwhile, go ogle "Eudora mail client".

    Anyone, Nov 14, 2010
  13. "Anyone" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:56:22 -0800, Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >
    >> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>
    >> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>
    >> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    >> person who invented it?

    > "Common sense", that seems to have eluded you.
    >
    > Meanwhile, go ogle "Eudora mail client".

    Eudora had a nice screen layout, but not *that* nice.

    Mike Schilling, Nov 14, 2010
  14. Joe Snodgrass

    Lew Guest

    Mike Schilling wrote:
    > Eudora had a nice screen layout, but not *that* nice.

    I stared at your response for about five or six seconds, then I got the humor
    depth-charge style. Then, BOOM - I nearly awoke my wife guffawing.

    Brilliant, Mike.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 14, 2010
  15. Joe Snodgrass

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On 11/13/2010 8:38 AM, Lew wrote:
    > Joe Snodgrass wrote:
    >>> Several years ago, somebody invented a clever email add-on that would
    >>> alert you to the fact that you were using harsh language, so you
    >>> wouldn't hit the "send" key.
    >>>
    >>> This is wrongheaded. The place you want to put it is on the receive
    >>> end, to alert you that someone was about to insult you, so you could
    >>> delete the diatribe without reading it.
    >>>
    >>> Does anybody know what was the name of that invention, or the company or
    >>> person who invented it?

    > Some dipshit motherfucker.
    >
    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> The inventor was God and the invention was called The Brain.

    > Yes, She did create the brain, or it created itself, or She created the
    > soul that created the brain, but I am not sure "invented" is the
    > appropriate verb. We don't say a sculptor "invents" a sculpture or a
    > composer "invents" an aria, we say they "create" or "compose" it.
    >
    > Nice bit of humorous proselytizing, though.

    Without getting into a religious debate, I often chose too interpret
    "God" as "The natural consequences of the universe existing" where
    appropriate, and restructuring the surrounding sentence so that it fits
    the intent of the originator with my understanding of the universe.

    I'm not saying I'm an atheist, just that "God" as an explanation is too
    course grained most of the time. Yes, God did lots of great stuff, but
    its not outside our ability to understand why/how a lot of it happened.

    So, my interpretation of what Meat Plow wrote:

    "The filter is created by evolution and it evolved into The Brain."

    Normally I apply this translation internally so as not to offend other
    people (you should try that sometime Lew). I often appreciate your
    contributions, and agree with your opinions, but presentation accounts
    for something.

    Daniel Pitts, Nov 14, 2010
  16. Joe Snodgrass

    Lew Guest

    On 11/14/2010 02:01 PM, Daniel Pitts wrote:

    >> Some dipshit motherfucker.
    >>
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> The inventor was God and the invention was called The Brain.

    >> Yes, She did create the brain, or it created itself, or She created the
    >> soul that created the brain, but I am not sure "invented" is the
    >> appropriate verb. We don't say a sculptor "invents" a sculpture or a
    >> composer "invents" an aria, we say they "create" or "compose" it.
    >>
    >> Nice bit of humorous proselytizing, though.
    >>

    > Without getting into a religious debate, I often chose too interpret
    > "God" as "The natural consequences of the universe existing" where
    > appropriate, and restructuring the surrounding sentence so that it fits
    > the intent of the originator with my understanding of the universe.
    >
    > I'm not saying I'm an atheist, just that "God" as an explanation is too
    > course grained most of the time. Yes, God did lots of great stuff, but
    > its not outside our ability to understand why/how a lot of it happened.
    >
    > So, my interpretation of what Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    > "The filter is created by evolution and it evolved into The Brain."
    >
    > Normally I apply this translation internally so as not to offend other
    > people (you should try that sometime Lew). I often appreciate your
    > contributions, and agree with your opinions, but presentation accounts
    > for something.

    Huh? What'd I do wrong /this/ time?

    Jesus, people! You are all a pack of cards.

    The OP referred to God in a semi-humorous style. I responded in kind. Why in
    the holy Hells is that a problem for you?

    Christ on a crutch!

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 14, 2010
  17. Joe Snodgrass

    nut Guest

    Go **** yourself, you pussy.

    nut, Nov 18, 2010
  18. On Nov 14, 11:01 am, §nühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <..com>,
    > Joe Snodgrass pondered the following:

    > > > Really? No klew? Its been around for like forever:http://www.netnanny..com=

    > > /company/

    > > Tired of ahm?

    > Whuh? I dont poast to Alt.Hackers.Malicious
    >
    > Clealy sir, you hace me mistaken for somwon else.
    >
    > --http://www.republicorp.us/http://stopbeck.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org|www.youropenbook.org

    Nay goodfella, I know wherefrom I sprock. I too hace tossed nigh the
    fetters and lib'rated mine self from Yon Purgat0ry.

    Joe Snodgrass, Nov 22, 2010