    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Paul - xxx quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    > today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    > fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    > themselves.
    >
    > I realise why I left for a while ...
    >
    > Bye, again ... ;)

    Yeah, but you have to admit, it's good for a laugh now and then. :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Paul - xxx wrote:
    > I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    > today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    > fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    > themselves.
    >
    > I realise why I left for a while ...
    >
    > Bye, again ... ;)

    Hey Paul. And you were expecting ... err ... hell, what were you
    expecting? Same old shit, different day. But the questions do evolve
    overall. I'm seeing a little more of "How do I get my Ipod to broadcast
    video over TCP/IP, AIM and local broadcasting stations using my cell
    phone?" type stuff.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 22, 2005
  4. || Hey Paul. And you were expecting ... err ... hell, what were you
    || expecting? Same old shit, different day. But the questions do evolve
    || overall. I'm seeing a little more of "How do I get my Ipod to
    || broadcast video over TCP/IP, AIM and local broadcasting stations
    || using my cell phone?" type stuff.

    Maybe he felt intimidated because they were questions he had no chance of
    answering?....
    Super Duper MMI, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Paul - xxx

    Maybe Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    > today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    > fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    > themselves.
    >
    > I realise why I left for a while ...
    >
    > Bye, again ... ;)

    Must be that you now know everything and so are beyond learning from
    your peers.
    Maybe, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    The Old Sourdough came up with the following;:
    > Paul - xxx quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    >> today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    >> fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    >> themselves.
    >>
    >> I realise why I left for a while ...
    >>
    >> Bye, again ... ;)
    >>

    > Yeah, but you have to admit, it's good for a laugh now and then. :)

    So long as there's BEER .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Super Duper MMI came up with the following;:
    >>> Hey Paul. And you were expecting ... err ... hell, what were you
    >>> expecting? Same old shit, different day. But the questions do evolve
    >>> overall. I'm seeing a little more of "How do I get my Ipod to
    >>> broadcast video over TCP/IP, AIM and local broadcasting stations
    >>> using my cell phone?" type stuff.

    > Maybe he felt intimidated because they were questions he had no chance of
    > answering?....

    Maybe you're right.

    but I doubt it ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Maybe came up with the following;:
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    >> today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    >> fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    >> themselves.
    >>
    >> I realise why I left for a while ...
    >>
    >> Bye, again ... ;)
    >>

    > Must be that you now know everything and so are beyond learning from
    > your peers.

    Yeah, that must be it.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Paul - xxx

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:38:55 -0000, "Paul - xxx" <>
    wrote:

    >Maybe came up with the following;:
    >> Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    >>> today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    >>> fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    >>> themselves.
    >>>
    >>> I realise why I left for a while ...
    >>>
    >>> Bye, again ... ;)
    >>>

    >> Must be that you now know everything and so are beyond learning from
    >> your peers.

    >Yeah, that must be it.

    And here I thought it was probably for the same reasons I did.

    ;)

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Nov 22, 2005
  10. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara came up with the following;:
    > On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:38:55 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe came up with the following;:

    >>> Must be that you now know everything and so are beyond learning from
    >>> your peers.

    >> Yeah, that must be it.

    > And here I thought it was probably for the same reasons I did.
    >
    > ;)

    I suspect very similar, at least. ;)

    I'll keep popping back anyway, but maybe not too often.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 23, 2005
  11. Paul - xxx

    Jon Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    >> today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    >> fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    >> themselves.
    >>
    >> I realise why I left for a while ...
    >>
    >> Bye, again ... ;)

    >Hey Paul. And you were expecting ... err ... hell, what were you
    >expecting? Same old shit, different day. But the questions do evolve
    >overall. I'm seeing a little more of "How do I get my Ipod to broadcast
    >video over TCP/IP, AIM and local broadcasting stations using my cell
    >phone?" type stuff.

    I never put the two together....

    How could I have not noticed that...
    May the fleas of a thousand camels eat me alive..

    This can be e-mailed for the moment.

    Little Jon
    Jon, Nov 23, 2005
  12. Paul - xxx quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The Old Sourdough came up with the following;:
    >> Paul - xxx quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> I haven't posted here for a while, so popped in quickly yesterday and
    >>> today .... JEEZUS H CHRIST ... same old st00pid questions and illiterate
    >>> fuckwits coming out of the walls to ask before even trying to help
    >>> themselves.
    >>>
    >>> I realise why I left for a while ...
    >>>
    >>> Bye, again ... ;)
    >>>

    >> Yeah, but you have to admit, it's good for a laugh now and then. :)

    > So long as there's BEER .. ;)

    BEER!!11!! roolz.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I'm on a whole-grain diet: barley, malt, and hops.
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 23, 2005
  13. Paul - xxx

    gangle Guest

    "Paul - xxx" wrote

    wrote:

    > >> Maybe came up with the following;:

    > >> Yeah, that must be it.

    > > And here I thought it was probably for the same reasons I did.
    > >
    > > ;)

    > I suspect very similar, at least. ;)
    >
    > I'll keep popping back anyway, but maybe not too often.

    Popping in and out and hoping for this NG to be less
    moronic is akin to being Sisyphus.
    gangle, Nov 23, 2005
  14. gangle quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Paul - xxx" wrote
    >> Mara came up with the following;:

    >> > And here I thought it was probably for the same reasons I did.
    >> >
    >> > ;)

    >> I suspect very similar, at least. ;)
    >>
    >> I'll keep popping back anyway, but maybe not too often.

    > Popping in and out and hoping for this NG to be less
    > moronic is akin to being Sisyphus.

    Hey! Youse better watch who youse is callin' a sissy...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    It's all Greek to me...
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 23, 2005