Good Friday Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Apr 3, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Apr 3, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > Yesterday in the Church was recalled the sacrifice and death of Jesus, like
    > the payment of all sins, for those who receive him like the one and
    > sufficient Savior and Lord, and I had the opportunity to make these photos:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485313933/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485381537/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze them
    > and I keep in mind.

    Now, Miguel...>you<, of all people, should know that the Lord must always be
    referred to as Him (not him).

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Apr 30, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    Peter Guest

    "John Turco" <> wrote in message
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Yesterday in the Church was recalled the sacrifice and death of Jesus,
    >> like
    >> the payment of all sins, for those who receive him like the one and
    >> sufficient Savior and Lord, and I had the opportunity to make these
    >> photos:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485313933/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485381537/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze
    >> them
    >> and I keep in mind.

    > Now, Miguel...>you<, of all people, should know that the Lord must always
    > be
    > referred to as Him (not him).

    There are some who would say: "Her."

    --
    Peter
    Being provocative
    Peter, Apr 30, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Yesterday in the Church was recalled the sacrifice and death of Jesus,
    >> like
    >> the payment of all sins, for those who receive him like the one and
    >> sufficient Savior and Lord, and I had the opportunity to make these
    >> photos:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485313933/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485381537/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze
    >> them
    >> and I keep in mind.

    > Now, Miguel...>you<, of all people, should know that the Lord must always
    > be
    > referred to as Him (not him).

    Hello, thanks for the clarification, I had not realized.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, May 1, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    > noticias:...
    > > mmyvusenet wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Hello:
    > >>
    > >> Yesterday in the Church was recalled the sacrifice and death of Jesus,
    > >> like the payment of all sins, for those who receive him like the one
    > >> and sufficient Savior and Lord, and I had the opportunity to make these
    > >> photos:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485313933/
    > >>
    > >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4485381537/
    > >>
    > >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze
    > >> them and I keep in mind.

    > > Now, Miguel...>you<, of all people, should know that the Lord must always
    > > be referred to as Him (not him).

    > Hello, thanks for the clarification, I had not realized.

    No problemo, amigo. Now, please don't allow any of those nutty newsgroup
    trolls, to chase you out of here...y'hear me?

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, May 31, 2010
  6. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>
    >> "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    >> noticias:...

    >> > Now, Miguel...>you<, of all people, should know that the Lord must
    >> > always
    >> > be referred to as Him (not him).

    >> Hello, thanks for the clarification, I had not realized.

    > No problemo, amigo.

    Hello, thanks for your answer, just read your post, this expression should
    be "No hay problema amigo."

    > Now, please don't allow any of those nutty newsgroup
    > trolls, to chase you out of here...y'hear me?
    >
    > --
    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >
    > Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

    Yes, definitely, It seems that there are people who over time, and instead
    to present their work or talk about serious aspects of photography, try to
    distract with meaningless discussions. But above that, there is a warning in
    the Word of God.

    "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15-16, King
    James Version)

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jun 6, 2010
  7. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    > noticias:...
    > > mmyvusenet wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    > >> noticias:...

    > >> Hello, thanks for the clarification, I had not realized.

    > > No problemo, amigo.

    > Hello, thanks for your answer, just read your post, this expression should
    > be "No hay problema amigo."

    Oh, I was just kidding (English is my lone language). Here in the USA, "pseudo
    Spanish" is quite popular.

    Examples thereof:

    "el cheapo"

    "mucho dinero"

    "los federales"

    > > Now, please don't allow any of those nutty newsgroup trolls, to chase
    > > you out of here...y'hear me?

    > Yes, definitely, It seems that there are people who over time, and instead
    > to present their work or talk about serious aspects of photography, try to
    > distract with meaningless discussions.

    They're only "liberal reactionaries," in my view.

    > But above that, there is a warning in the Word of God.
    >
    > "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15-16, King
    > James Version)

    You're mentioning an English king, eh? C'mon, you know what the British
    did to the vaunted Spanish Armada -- el sinko, señor!

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Jun 30, 2010
  8. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>
    >> "John Turco" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    >> noticias:...

    >> > No problemo, amigo.

    >> Hello, thanks for your answer, just read your post, this expression
    >> should
    >> be "No hay problema amigo."

    > Oh, I was just kidding (English is my lone language). Here in the USA,
    > "pseudo
    > Spanish" is quite popular.
    >
    > Examples thereof:
    >
    > "el cheapo"
    >
    > "mucho dinero"
    >
    > "los federales"

    Hello, the first word is as you say, the others are acceptable

    >> > Now, please don't allow any of those nutty newsgroup trolls, to chase
    >> > you out of here...y'hear me?

    >> Yes, definitely, It seems that there are people who over time, and
    >> instead
    >> to present their work or talk about serious aspects of photography, try
    >> distract with meaningless discussions.

    > They're only "liberal reactionaries," in my view.
    >
    >> But above that, there is a warning in the Word of God.
    >>
    >> "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15-16, King
    >> James Version)

    > You're mentioning an English king, eh? C'mon, you know what the British
    > did to the vaunted Spanish Armada -- el sinko, señor!

    In Spanish there is also a version of Public Domain:

    "Mirad, pues, cómo andéis avisadamente; no como necios, mas como sabios;
    Redimiendo el tiempo, porque los días son malos."
    (Efesios 5:15-16, Reina-Valera Antigua)

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com