    I'm looking for a good, free slide show program that will loop
    through JPEGs stored in a folder. I've been using IR Fanview,
    but I wanted something a bit more robust.

    Digital Puer, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Digital Puer

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    there is a new kid on the block with a competition for Irfanview called
    Imagewalker. You can download it from CNET.com and it is free.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Digital Puer

    Bryan Bellis Guest

    Or even from here: http://www.imagewalker.com/

    --
    Bryan Bellis.
    Don't hit REPLY to email me, my spam trap will

    To email me, go to this web page link:
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bryan.bellis/antispam.htm

    Bryan Bellis, Dec 19, 2003