    What is the best FF extension for spell check in forms?

    Thanks

    GA
    gabbot, Apr 25, 2006

  2. gabbot

    Canopus Guest

    gabbot on 25/04/2006 wrote:

    >What is the best FF extension for spell check in forms?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >GA

    The only one I've found so far is Spellbound
    http://www.cantoni.org/2006/02/18/spellbound
    After installing it and Libraries you will then have to go to
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/dictionaries.html to install the
    dictionaries. It's not as good as ieSpell for IE as if you have a few
    forms on the same page you have to focus on each one and check them
    individually and also if you have more text than it can display in its
    window you cannot scroll it, but, it works OK. If you manage to find
    anything better then report back please.

    --
    Rob

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/canopus_archives/
    Canopus, Apr 25, 2006