  1. Anyone know of a good book to get ready for the exam?

    TIA,

    Clayton
    Clayton Sutton, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Not trying to sound like a smartarse but....

    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6560.asp

    It's a very good book.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 28, 2005

  3. Clayton Sutton

    QBob Guest

    That is the one I used and passed first time. Good book.

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Not trying to sound like a smartarse but....
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6560.asp
    >
    > It's a very good book.
    >
    > --
    > .rev.mct.mcngp.44
    >
    > It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought

    without

    QBob, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Yea I know, but it didn't get the best reviews on Amazon.com. That's why I
    was looking for something better.

    Clayton

    Clayton Sutton, Dec 28, 2005
  5. Clayton Sutton

    CG101 Guest

    Have you checked out the Sybex guide?

    --
    Cruz
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

    CG101, Dec 29, 2005
  6. Not yet, but I will today at the bookstore.

    Clayton

    Clayton Sutton, Dec 29, 2005