    My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS newsgroup.
    So fire away.

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 27, 2005

  2. nevillenevillesonsnr

    johnny o Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    message news:1122486066.0c05110247d98cbe1ff1628e429d47ef@teranews...
    > Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I can
    > help you!
    > My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    > This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS newsgroup.
    > So fire away.

    What?

    johnny o, Jul 27, 2005

  3. nevillenevillesonsnr

    tracy Guest

    Hi, I live in Whitby and need an up to date inshore waters weather forecast
    for the area as Im going out in my boat.
    TIA

    tracy, Jul 27, 2005
  4. nevillenevillesonsnr

    tracy Guest

    No problem Tracy.

    Whitby to the Wash.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: east or northeast 4 or 5.
    Weather: rain.
    Visibility: moderate or poor.
    Sea State: slight or moderate.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: northeasterly 4 or 5, veering southeasterly 3 in south.
    Weather: rain or heavy showers.
    Visibility: moderate or poor with fog patches.

    tracy, Jul 27, 2005
  5. nevillenevillesonsnr

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:45:41 GMT, johnny o wrote:

    >"nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    >message news:1122486066.0c05110247d98cbe1ff1628e429d47ef@teranews...
    >> Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I can
    >> help you!
    >> My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    >> This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS newsgroup.
    >> So fire away.
    >>

    >What?

    This is your 1st day, in Usenet? Read posts ( a few days), hang around
    a bit, get a feel for the types of replies , posters. Then after a
    while you should see what's going on. Don't just jump in and start with
    the 'What?' stuff.

    Another lesson, look at previous posts for a particular author in
    24HSHD, use the advanced search
    http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search?

    put in the authors name and group (I shortened the URL a bit, by
    removing the dates and other bits)

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ort.helpdesk&as_uauthors=nevillenevillesonsnr

    Last lesson,
    www.google.com
    search for

    beginners guide usenet

    Me

    why?, Jul 27, 2005
  6. What a coincidence. I have a Tracy on my support desk!
    Anyway I trust she has performed her task to your satisfaction.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 27, 2005
  7. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Render Me Guest

    East coast USA weather report, and will install sp2 cool the weather down?
    TIA

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in
    message news:1122488486.cb3ac8f3fef4eaecc487894331ceac77@teranews...

    Render Me, Jul 27, 2005
  8. Due to the graphical nature of this report heres a link.
    http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/zone/east/ermzn.htm

    HTH

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 27, 2005
  9. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Render Me Guest

    Thank you, that helped.

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in
    message news:1122490588.97037fb243d4a12a2edcbc8efd6bd6d1@teranews...

    Render Me, Jul 27, 2005
  10. Youre welcome.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 27, 2005
  11. nevillenevillesonsnr

    clot.1 Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > What a coincidence. I have a Tracy on my support desk!
    > Anyway I trust she has performed her task to your satisfaction.
    > "tracy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I live in Whitby and need an up to date inshore waters weather
    >> forecast for the area as Im going out in my boat.
    >> TIA
    >> "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    >> wrote in message
    >>> Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I
    >>> can help you!
    >>> My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    >>> This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS
    >>> newsgroup.
    >>> So fire away.

    Good evening, Mr Nevilleson. I'm racing my yacht near Conwy and the
    Menai Strait on Saturday, do you have any topical advice, please?

    P.S. I shall not be going near the Big Fans.

    clot.1, Jul 27, 2005
  12. nevillenevillesonsnr

    clot.1 Guest

    nevillenevillesonsnr wrote:
    > Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I
    > can help you!
    > My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    > This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS
    > newsgroup. So fire away.

    My dog loves swimming in the sea. Are those nasty jellyfish still around
    the N Wales coast?

    clot.1, Jul 27, 2005
  13. Sorry for the delay. I had to pop out of the office.
    This should hopefully cover your possible boating adventures.In my
    experience its always best to avoid any large rotating objects.
    HTH
    St Davids Head to Colwyn Bay, including St Georges Channel.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: northeast 4 increasing 5 or 6, veering southeast 4 in south later.
    Weather: rain edging northwards.
    Visibility: good in north at first, otherwise moderate or poor.
    Sea State: slight or moderate.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: north or northeast but cyclonic in south, 4 or 5, occasionally 6.
    Weather: occasional rain.
    Visibility: moderate or poor.
    Sea State: slight or moderate.
    Colwyn Bay to the Mull of Galloway including the Isle of Man.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: east or northeast 4 or 5, occasionally 6 later.
    Weather: rain in south later.
    Visibility: good but moderate in south later.
    Sea State: slight building moderate in west.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: northeast 5 or 6.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good, occasionally poor overnight.
    Sea State: slight .

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 27, 2005
  14. nevillenevillesonsnr

    clot.1 Guest

    Many thanks for the advice, Mr. Nevilleson. Don't worry about the 42
    minute delay in the response. I do understand that when one is setting
    up such a useful service there are issues to be resolved. Training staff
    is time consuming; establishing protocols is also a time consuming
    issue - does one top post, bottom post or feel free? You need to address
    this issue to help your response team reply speedily.

    As it happend this was no problem to me; I had an urgent meeting with
    some folk I know between 10.45 p.m. and 11.10 p.m. (hic!)

    Many thanks for the forecast. For me it seems quite good: I appreciate
    Force 4 to 6, though others start to get upset at the wavelets and
    splashy/ splashy into the boat - and it dilutes the gin! However, if you
    are involved in arranging the weather, I would appreciate less
    precipitation. When undertaken challenges, such as the one I shall be
    involved in on Saturday, it is important to round the buoys in the right
    direction - otherwise for some strange reason, you are not allowed to
    win the race! My bins become seriously deficient under high
    precipitation.

    I must thank you for the response. It is most helpful and promises well
    for the future. It is to be expected when starting off a service with
    such high ideals that there might some problems like the 42 minute delay
    in replying to my urgent request.

    Regards

    clot.1, Jul 28, 2005
  15. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Franklin Guest

    How much do you charge?

    Franklin, Jul 28, 2005
  16. nevillenevillesonsnr

    arsehoolyooo Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    message news:1122486066.0c05110247d98cbe1ff1628e429d47ef@teranews...
    > Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I can
    > help you!
    > My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    > This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS newsgroup.
    > So fire away.

    Can you please be so kind as to make the throll pcbutts stop trolling this
    group. Much thanks

    arsehoolyooo, Jul 28, 2005
  17. nevillenevillesonsnr

    johnny o Guest

    > On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:45:41 GMT, johnny o wrote:
    >

    >>"nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote
    >>in
    >>message news:1122486066.0c05110247d98cbe1ff1628e429d47ef@teranews...
    >>> Its not a question of how you can help me, its a question of how I can
    >>> help you!
    >>> My staff are available and chomping at the bit.
    >>> This is, as usual, a time limited free offer only found on THIS
    >>> newsgroup.
    >>> So fire away.
    >>>

    >>What?

    > This is your 1st day, in Usenet? Read posts ( a few days), hang around
    > a bit, get a feel for the types of replies , posters. Then after a
    > while you should see what's going on. Don't just jump in and start with
    > the 'What?' stuff.
    >
    > Another lesson, look at previous posts for a particular author in
    > 24HSHD, use the advanced search
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search?
    >
    > put in the authors name and group (I shortened the URL a bit, by
    > removing the dates and other bits)
    >
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ort.helpdesk&as_uauthors=nevillenevillesonsnr
    >
    > Last lesson,
    > www.google.com
    > search for
    >
    > beginners guide usenet
    >
    > Me

    Ok Me. I got some good lessons from you. Wrong about my first day. I've
    been visiting for three years. Granted I don't learn fast. Maybe you don't
    know what I meant by "What". But anywho, I will visit the links and see if
    I can learn more and faster. I'm not sure why I keep returning here. I
    feel like shit after reading a couple days of filthy hate. But in the midst
    of that crap I learn computer things.
    Thanks, but talk to me nicer next time.
    johnny.

    johnny o, Jul 28, 2005
  18. In my experience of the migration of jellyfish off the north wales coast I
    would say that they have almost certainly gone.
    HTH

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 28, 2005
  19. nevillenevillesonsnr

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in
    message news:1122488486.cb3ac8f3fef4eaecc487894331ceac77@teranews...
    > What a coincidence. I have a Tracy on my support desk!
    > Anyway I trust she has performed her task to your satisfaction.
    > "tracy" <> wrote in message

    What a bigger coincidence ...
    When I saw both the question and answer were both from "Tracy," I did a
    block sender and guess what? They both disappeared at the same time.
    Pretty neat how people can morph, eh Neville?

    PuppyKatt, Jul 28, 2005
  20. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Render Me Guest

    Its common knowledge that he morphs and reples to himself. Thats the fun
    part of it.

    Render Me, Jul 28, 2005