    would be great. I had one that I use to go to all the time, but I
    cannot remember the web address and it is not www.dvdforum.com.

    Thanks for any help.

    David Mills, Jul 30, 2004

  2. David Mills

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, David
    Mills <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good dvd forums? A list of available ones
    > would be great. I had one that I use to go to all the time, but I
    > cannot remember the web address and it is not www.dvdforum.com.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Our DVD site has a forum:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/

    The big ones are:
    http://www.dvdtalk.com
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com

    Enjoy.

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Adrian Boliston, Jul 30, 2004
  4. On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:36:59 +0100, "Adrian Boliston"
    <> wrote:

    >"David Mills" <> wrote in message
    >
    >http://www.videohelp.com/
    >
    >This is a good "technical" forum.

    Is it just me, or does anyone else consider it rude to come into a
    newsgroup and ask for a web-page version of the same newsgroup,
    because their too lazy to use a newsreader? Good Grief, there's other
    protocols your ISP is capable of providing besides Kaaza and web.
    Learn to use other protocols and eventually you'll start getting your
    money's worth out of your ISP! If everyone sends everyone to web
    forums, don't expect any real questions to get answered here, because
    no one will want to read the messages any more. Why read, just run a
    robot to post a reply to every message stating "See www.whatever.com"

    John H. Guillory, Aug 1, 2004
  5. "John H. Guillory" <> wrote in message

    > Is it just me, or does anyone else consider it rude to come into a
    > newsgroup and ask for a web-page version of the same newsgroup,
    > because their too lazy to use a newsreader?.......

    The only trouble is that there are only a handful of dvd/video type
    newsgroups, and each day they only seem to have a handful of new posts. Web
    boards like videohelp.com seem to have a much larger amount of traffic and
    often contain valuable information which may not be on the usenet groups, so
    people then bring their new found knowledge to the usenet groups.

    Adrian Boliston, Aug 1, 2004
  6. David Mills

    David Mills Guest

    "Adrian Boliston" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "David Mills" <> wrote in message
    >
    > http://www.videohelp.com/
    >
    > This is a good "technical" forum.

    That is the one I was looking for.......thanks.

    David Mills, Aug 2, 2004