    Negative recommendations also appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Larry
    Larry Spitz, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Larry Spitz

    EMB Guest

    Iserve - http://www.iserve.co.nz

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Larry Spitz

    aum Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:16:58 +1200, Larry Spitz wrote:

    > Can someone make a recommendation of a good provider of domain
    > registration for .org.nz? "Good", in my mind, means no rip-offs and
    > hopefully a reasonable price.
    >
    > Negative recommendations also appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Larry

    Orcon - excellent - around $30-ish/year, and they even point my domains at
    my static IP so my home server receives all the incoming connections.

    --

    Cheers
    aum
    aum, Apr 13, 2006
  4. Larry Spitz

    Steve Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:16:58 +1200, Larry Spitz wrote:

    > Can someone make a recommendation of a good provider of domain
    > registration for .org.nz? "Good", in my mind, means no rip-offs and
    > hopefully a reasonable price.
    >
    > Negative recommendations also appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Larry

    I use freeparking.co.nz for mine
    Steve, Apr 13, 2006
  5. Larry Spitz

    Vista Guest

    "Larry Spitz" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone make a recommendation of a good provider of domain
    > registration for .org.nz? "Good", in my mind, means no rip-offs and
    > hopefully a reasonable price.
    >
    > Negative recommendations also appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Larry

    Watch out for those registrars that automatically renew the domain at the
    end of the term and keep your credit card detals on record that allow them
    to do this. Usually the cheaper ones do this, as it cuts down on
    administration from their end. You are best to choose one where you can
    manually decide whether you want to renew it, rather than it being renewed
    by default.
    Vista, Apr 14, 2006
  6. Larry Spitz

    k Guest

    http://www.discountdomains.co.nz/ are fantastic :)
    k, Apr 14, 2006
  7. Larry Spitz

    Vista Guest

    "k" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Larry Spitz wrote:
    >> Can someone make a recommendation of a good provider of domain
    >> registration for .org.nz? "Good", in my mind, means no rip-offs and
    >> hopefully a reasonable price.
    >>
    >> Negative recommendations also appreciated.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Larry

    > http://www.discountdomains.co.nz/ are fantastic :)

    BUT, they charge a 'redemption fee' if you accidently let your domain expire
    and then want to renew it. I believe they are the only .nz registrar that
    charge this on .nz domains.
    Vista, Apr 15, 2006
  8. Larry Spitz

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:48:20 +1200, k <> exclaimed:

    >Larry Spitz wrote:
    >> Can someone make a recommendation of a good provider of domain
    >> registration for .org.nz? "Good", in my mind, means no rip-offs and
    >> hopefully a reasonable price.
    >>
    >> Negative recommendations also appreciated.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Larry

    >http://www.discountdomains.co.nz/ are fantastic :)

    Seconded.