    Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark C, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Mark C

    Mathew Good Guest

    On 02 Dec 2006 23:11:32 GMT, Mark C <> wrote:

    >Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Mark

    Clear.net

    Mathew Good, Dec 3, 2006

  3. Mark C

    Tony Guest

    Mark C wrote:
    > Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    safenz.net ..but I run it..

    Tony, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Mark C

    Blue Guest

    On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 16:21:30 +1300, Tony wrote:

    > Mark C wrote:
    >> Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mark

    > safenz.net ..but I run it..

    Where to, profit or elesewhere...

    Blue, Dec 3, 2006
  5. Mark C

    Blue Guest

    On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 15:56:42 +1300, Mathew Good wrote:

    > On 02 Dec 2006 23:11:32 GMT, Mark C <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mark

    > Clear.net

    As in clear.net.nz

    Blue, Dec 3, 2006
  6. Mark C

    Tony Guest

    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Mark

    >> safenz.net ..but I run it..

    > Where to, profit or elesewhere...

    "Shes a hard road" to quote the beer add, but at least we don't loose
    all that money trying to service ADSL customers.

    Tony, Dec 3, 2006
  7. Mark C

    Vista Guest

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > Does anybody have recommendations for a good dialup ISP?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    Whats Kiwi Online Like these days? They still do a lot of advertising on TV

    Vista, Dec 4, 2006