    http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/DSCN3653w.jpg

    --
    m-m

    M-M, Apr 23, 2007

  2. M-M

    Rutger Guest

    "M-M" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > This was this was taken with a Nikon Fieldscope 82 and a Coolpix 990.
    >
    > Note the blown out area- it is necessary in order to get detail in the
    > shaded area.
    >
    > I took some shots to better expose the bright area but they were less
    > interesting.
    >
    > http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/DSCN3653w.jpg
    >
    > --

    Detail is ok, but did you concider to correct the fringe / CA-abberation?
    Could easily be done with photoshop.

    Rutger

    --
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager

    Rutger, Apr 23, 2007

  3. M-M

    M-M Guest

    In article <462d2724$0$14880$2.nl>,
    "Rutger" <> wrote:

    > > http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/DSCN3653w.jpg
    > >
    > > --

    > Detail is ok, but did you concider to correct the fringe / CA-abberation?
    > Could easily be done with photoshop.

    You call that fringe? This is fringe:

    http://www.mhmyers.com/cdjpgs/mn60x.jpg

    I was so used to tons of it with my old spotting scope that now I don't
    notice any of it.

    --
    m-m

    M-M, Apr 23, 2007