    online.

    Thank you.

    Management at MainDeals.com
    MainDeals, Dec 6, 2003

  2. MainDeals

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "MainDeals" <> wrote in
    news:uXeAb.312936$275.1065226@attbi_s53:

    > This is not a spam mail. If you are looking for good deals on the
    > Internet, please check this website out:

    Did anyone request you post this here? Is your message a personal message
    with no commercial intent? Are you something other than a complete asshat?

    If you answered no to all these questions, you are a spammer, and deserve
    to rot in the fiery pits of hell for wasting time and bandwith on
    unsolicited commercial junk.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Dec 6, 2003

  3. MainDeals

    ric Guest

    MainDeals wrote:

    > This is not a spam mail.

    Well, yeah. It was. It was a commercial advertisement posted in multiple
    non commercial, non .forsale newsgroups.

    Maindeals *IS* a spammer.
    ric, Dec 6, 2003
  4. MainDeals

    Wizard Guest

    If it looks like a spammer, acts like a spammer, smells like a spammer
    ... then it must be a spammer and therefore treated as such!

    Wizard, Dec 6, 2003
  5. MainDeals

    Hank Guest

    Do yourself a favor and DO NOT shop at MainDeals.com.
    From what I can understand from the managments spam, I mean post, they are
    freaking IDIOTS!

    Hank
    Hank, Dec 7, 2003