"good chance for .net & java professionals"dont miss!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by suzan, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. suzan

    suzan Guest

    DEAR CANDIDATES, JAVA & .NET DEVELOPERS

    We are young entrepreneurs in the field of Information Technology and
    have pleasure to introduce ourselves to you for valued co-operation
    and esteemed order. We are presenting ourselves in your esteem service
    as you desire. CFOTECH is an IT solution company in Nagpur; it is a
    subsidy of VRAJ Group, Maharashtra.

    CFOTECH provide one roof IT solutions in SOFTWARE, WIRED & WIRELESS
    NETWORKING and SURVEILLANCE with their perfect integration with each
    other, which makes the IT solution more dynamic, perfect, versatile
    and more flexible.

    We are not Trainers, We are Software Developers

    Our Special next Training cum placement Batch for .NET and PHP
    developers starting from next week. That includes full 60/120 Hrs.
    course which will take our 5 years experienced Lecturer will conduct.
    This Training includes both Basic & Advance .NET Framework and PHP
    points.

    *Total 120 Hours Full Training Course starting from Next Week.
    *Limited Students (10 students) Batch with First come first served.
    *Gain Experience by working on our Live Projects.
    *100% Job Assurance after completion of the Training.
    *After training, will get chance to work with us In House Company
    Development Projects Job with good Salary as per your performance.

    It is training cum placement programme , where we will let you work
    Live project. We get tied up with RAJESH GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
    IN ITPL BANGALORE & PUNE BRANCH.
    Expert & talented candidates can work in our in house co.
    CFOTECH CO.

    Enroll your Name before Training Batch becomes Full (Limited Seats)
    Email us @
    Or visit us at : www.cfotech.co.in

    Contact / Company Address:
    .. Ashish V. Pandya,( Cell :- +91 9890884449)
    Software Head,
    www.Cfotech.co.in
    Aruna Palace, opp. Anand Ashram Hotel,
    Near Dhantoli Garden, Dhantoli,