    get frustrated .
    any books you might recamend to help me better myself?.

    nicky
    Nickyvonbuskergr, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Nickyvonbuskergr

    Donald Gray Guest

    On 15 Jun 2004 23:06:57 GMT,
    (Nickyvonbuskergr) wrote:

    >can anyone suggest some good books to learn more about photography and also
    >creative suite ?.
    >
    >i know how to crop, adjust levels,curves, sharpening etc but i know there is so
    >much more to learn about photoshop (cs) and want to get a book to help me learn
    >more in a easy to understand way.

    Hi Nicky

    You cant go wrong with either (or both) of the following books.

    Recommended books for Photoshop:

    "The Photoshop CS book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby
    ISBN 0-7357-1411-8
    Not just a tech book but also shows every day techniques and 'how to'
    in a step-by-step process. A great book to learn photo manipulation
    with.

    "Photoshop CS Studio Techniques" by Ben Willmore
    (Complete with a CD-rom containing all the images used in the
    tutorials etc.)
    ISBN0-321-2135
    At first I thought this was a Studio Book on how to take photos (in a
    studio). However, after browsing it from the shelf I soon realised it
    was a Photoshop 'How to' manual. As the back cover states "The
    definitive guide to mastering Photoshop's essential features."

    As both are available from Barnes & Noble, why not go in and have a
    Starbucks whilst you peruse them - make sure it is what you want.
    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    Donald Gray, Jun 16, 2004