    course.
    Thanks in advance
    Rakesh

    Rakesh, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Rakesh

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Rakesh" <> wrote in message
    news:1a47c01c44e6b$b17d90c0$...
    > Hi All,
    > can anyone suggest me some good books for MCSA. I have
    > read few of the books from some renowned publishers. Is it
    > so that one has to read several books for passing exams(i
    > mean may books for one exam)
    > Please let me know good books and study material for the
    > course.
    > Thanks in advance
    > Rakesh

    As I always say, get the cheapest, most recent book you can find a half.com.
    One book per exam was always enough for me. Just be willing spend a lot of
    time researching help files, M$ support, and TechNet articles.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Rakesh

    anonymous Guest

    Get the Michael Meyers Books, they are pretty good.

    anonymous, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Rakesh

    Mike Guest

    minasi's "mastering <fill in>" are also good

    Mike, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Rakesh

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I use those for the CompTIA stuff. Exam Cram is good also for M$ exams. Just
    be sure to research other sources regardless of whatever book you go with.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004