    that book and can suggest that to someone.

    Pelase help me by suggesting best book for 70-528 and 70-536.

    thanks
    lasech, Sep 18, 2007

  2. lasech

    Marc Guest

    "lasech" <>

    > Pelase help me by suggesting best book for 70-528 and 70-536.

    To my knowledge there is just that one book the 'self paced training' from
    microsoft. Or do you want some extra books to read with it? I admire your
    motivation then, but everybody told me that all is in the book, and nothing
    in the book is not in the exam.
    Marc, Sep 20, 2007

  3. lasech

    Ashish Guest

    Even i am preparing for this exam. Many of my colleagues have asked me to use
    the training kit.
    But u get any additional information, please let me know.

    Ashish, Sep 30, 2007
  4. lasech

    dsteven99 Guest

    I passed both exams using the training kits and transcender practice exams.

    dsteven99, Nov 2, 2007