  1. DogFart

    DogFart Guest

    Any recommended titles out there?

    DogFart, Feb 5, 2006

  2. DogFart

    Guest

    I like Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital
    Photographers." If you want it for non-photo purposes, something else
    might be better, but since this is a phoito group . . .

    Paul B.
    www.scienceteacher.biz

    , Feb 5, 2006

  3. DogFart

    DogFart Guest

    On 5 Feb 2006 07:24:28 -0800, wrote:

    >I like Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital
    >Photographers."

    Thanks!

    DogFart, Feb 5, 2006
  4. DogFart

    Chip Gallo Guest

    DogFart wrote:
    > On 5 Feb 2006 07:24:28 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >>I like Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital
    >>Photographers."

    > Thanks!

    "The Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 3" by Richard Lynch. He also has
    a support web site at www.hiddenelements.com.

    Chip Gallo
    www.flickr.com/photos/chipgallo

    Chip Gallo, Feb 5, 2006
  5. DogFart

    DogFart Guest

    On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:15:13 GMT, Chip Gallo
    <> wrote:

    >"The Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 3" by Richard Lynch. He also has
    >a support web site at www.hiddenelements.com.

    Thanks also!

    DogFart, Feb 6, 2006
  6. DogFart

    ernie clyma Guest

    PSE 3 for digital photographers by Scott Kelby
    PSE Solutions by Mikkel Aaland

    ernie clyma, Feb 7, 2006
  7. DogFart

    Chris Dubea Guest

    On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 20:44:03 +1100, DogFart
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:15:13 GMT, Chip Gallo
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"The Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 3" by Richard Lynch. He also has
    >>a support web site at www.hiddenelements.com.

    >Thanks also!

    I've got both this book and Scott Kelby's book. The Kelby book is
    MUCH more readable and easy to follow. I've read through it a couple
    of times whereas I've never gotten past page 25 of Mr. Lynch's book.
    Chris

    Chris Dubea, Feb 8, 2006