    seen in the Transcender tests cover subjects I've never had to deal
    with and therefor have no working experience with...

    -N

    n. Smith, Mar 17, 2005

  2. n. Smith

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 17, 2005

    I found ADO.Net Step By Step by MSPress, covered
    everything that I needed to know. You will probably want
    to lightly study the xml part of datasets. I hope this
    helps!

    Joseph MCAD

    problems etc (not
    >just a reference) for ADO.net?
    >
    >I have written a lot of VB/ADO.net code, but the exam

    questions I've

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 17, 2005

  3. n. Smith

    Raja Guest

    The best ADO.net book that I have come across is the ADO.net Core Reference
    by David Sceppa. It does not exactly contain tutorials but the stuff that's
    presented is highly useful, both for exam prep as well as real-life scenarios.

    The Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/5fad9

    Raja, Mar 20, 2005
  4. n. Smith

    n. Smith Guest

    Thanks for the 2 replies guys. I have ADO.Net Core Ref.
    I'll check out the Step by Step book.

    Thanks.
    N.

    n. Smith, Apr 4, 2005