  1. itrcb4

    itrcb4 Guest

    Anyone out there have recommendation for a good book on 70-640 ?
    itrcb4, Jun 24, 2008

  2. I cannot recommend one specific for the 640, but i used mike meyers passport
    books in the past and they are amazing. also he does videos through learnkey
    Matthew Whetzel, Jun 25, 2008

  3. I recently picked up the MS Press training kit for 70-640 and have found it
    to be less like a manual than in past kits. It has a little more readability
    at least so far.

    I am planning to use the training kit and then see if I need additional
    practice testing before sitting for the actual exam.

    --
    Derek Schauland
    MCSE on Windows 2000 (Early Achiever) | MVP File System Storage

    Derek Schauland, Jul 24, 2008
  4. itrcb4

    Oscar Abarca Guest

    Well, I have been using the "MCTS 70-640 Self Paced trainning Kit" and it has
    been more than enough I think.
    Oscar Abarca, Nov 4, 2008
  5. itrcb4

    David Guest

    I used the same book and passed with an 868. The book was enough. Good
    luck!

    --
    Take care,

    David
    http://dcraige27.blogspot.com

    David, Nov 6, 2008
  6. itrcb4

    Sid Guest

    I read the Microsoft Self paced book and some video tuts from VTC AND CBT
    Nuggets.

    Sid, Mar 26, 2009