  1. Innocence

    Innocence Guest

    Please refer to my post of 10/22, "Wrap Around Mouse Pointer". Many thanks.

    Innocence, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Innocence

    trout Guest

    Innocence wrote:

    > Please refer to my post of 10/22, "Wrap Around Mouse Pointer". Many
    > thanks.

    I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd make a suggestion.
    If you've received no replies, and want to ask your question again; it
    would be better to re-post, rather than ask people to go looking for
    your earlier post.
    You could make it easier for industrious types, however, by quoting
    the message ID. Even better would be putting it in the form of a link
    (preceding the ID with "news:"
    --
    "Good luck."

    trout, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Innocence

    Innocence Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Innocence wrote:
    >
    > > Please refer to my post of 10/22, "Wrap Around Mouse Pointer". Many
    > > thanks.

    > I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd make a suggestion.
    > If you've received no replies, and want to ask your question again; it
    > would be better to re-post, rather than ask people to go looking for
    > your earlier post.
    > You could make it easier for industrious types, however, by quoting
    > the message ID. Even better would be putting it in the form of a link
    > (preceding the ID with "news:"
    > --

    As always, trout, your suggestions are "right on". Even when you're honest
    enough to say "I don't know", you still provide good education. Thanks
    much..

    Innocence, Oct 24, 2003