  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Got no digging done its raining a lot.

    neville, May 24, 2005

  2. neville

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:51 +0100, "neville" <> wrote:

    >Got no digging done its raining a lot.

    Its raining here too. But I got nowhere to dig. So it don't matter I
    guess.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, May 24, 2005

  3. neville

    neville Guest

    Mr Trout is conspicuous by his absence.

    neville, May 24, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    Erm Johns been helping out with my tunnel so I told him a little about your
    location.

    neville, May 24, 2005
  5. neville

    John Holmes Guest

    "neville" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Erm Johns been helping out with my tunnel so I told him a little about
    > your location.

    Liar. I'm NOT helping you with your diggin'

    --
    Your mother was a loutish tramp who burnt her bra in disused warehouses.

    John Holmes, May 24, 2005
  6. neville

    clot.1 Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Got no digging done its raining a lot.

    You have got an emergency water pump, I trust?

    clot.1, May 24, 2005
  7. neville

    neville Guest

    THE SHIPPING FORECAST ISSUED BY THE MET OFFICE, ON BEHALF OF
    THE MARITIME AND COASTGUARD AGENCY, AT 1725 ON TUESDAY 24 MAY 2005

    THE GENERAL SYNOPSIS AT 1300
    LOW IRISH SEA 1006 MOVING STEADILY NORTHEAST AND FILLING. LOW FAEROES
    1005 SLOW MOVING AND FILLING 1009 BY 1300 TOMORROW. NEW LOW EXPECTED
    SOUTH ROCKALL 1002 BY SAME TIME

    THE AREA FORECASTS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS

    VIKING NORTH UTSIRE SOUTH UTSIRE FORTIES
    SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4 FOR A TIME.
    MAINLY FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD

    CROMARTY FORTH TYNE WEST DOGGER
    VARIABLE 3 OR 4 BECOMING SOUTH 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 LATER. RAIN
    LATER. GOOD BECOMING MODERATE OR POOR

    EAST DOGGER FISHER GERMAN BIGHT
    SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 AT FIRST. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
    MODERATE OR GOOD

    HUMBER THAMES
    SOUTHWEST 6 OR 7 DECREASING 4 OR 5. MAINLY FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD

    DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND PLYMOUTH NORTH BISCAY
    SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6 BACKING SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4. DRIZZLE AT TIMES. MODERATE
    OCCASIONALLY POOR

    SOUTH BISCAY SOUTHEAST FITZROY
    VARIABLE 3 OR 4. FAIR. MAINLY GOOD

    NORTHWEST FITZROY SOLE
    SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER IN WEST. RAIN OR DRIZZLE.
    MODERATE OR POOR

    LUNDY FASTNET IRISH SEA
    SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6, OCCASIONALLY 7 LATER, BUT 4 AT FIRST IN NORTH IRISH
    SEA. RAIN AT TIMES. MODERATE OR GOOD, OCCASIONALLY POOR LATER

    SOUTH SHANNON
    SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6 INCREASING 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
    MODERATE OR POOR

    NORTH SHANNON SOUTH ROCKALL
    NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 VEERING SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. OCCASIONAL RAIN. GOOD
    BECOMING MODERATE OR POOR

    NORTH ROCKALL
    NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6 OR 7. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING
    MODERATE

    MALIN
    NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 VEERING SOUTH 5 OR 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING
    MODERATE

    HEBRIDES BAILEY
    NORTHWEST 4 OR 5 VEERING NORTHEAST 5 OR 6. SHOWERS. MAINLY GOOD

    FAIR ISLE
    WEST BACKING SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5. SHOWERS. MAINLY GOOD

    FAEROES
    CYCLONIC 4 OR 5. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR GOOD

    SOUTHEAST ICELAND
    NORTH OR NORTHEAST 5 TO 7, BUT 3 OR 4 IN WEST. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
    "clot.1" <> wrote in message
    > neville wrote:
    >> Got no digging done its raining a lot.

    > You have got an emergency water pump, I trust?

    You were warned

    neville, May 24, 2005
  8. neville

    old jon Guest

    Hi Nev. you`re bloody shouting again. Behave yourself <g>..J

    old jon, May 24, 2005