  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Got no digging done its raining a lot.
    neville, May 24, 2005

  2. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Got no digging done its raining a lot.

    Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for a
    week now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 24, 2005

  3. That sounds extreme,but I suppose you are used to it.
    Do you have a well or is there any mains there.

    johnsutherland, May 24, 2005
  4. neville

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, May 24, 2005
  5. neville

    neville Guest

    Ive already told him that Gordon.

    neville, May 24, 2005
  6. neville

    jbx Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Ive already told him that Gordon.
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>johnsutherland wrote:
    >>
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>I suggest you munge your email address before posting any more, unless you
    >>have VERY good spam protection.
    >>
    >>Have a look here:
    >>Munging Email Address
    >>http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    >>http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    >>

    >>--
    >>Registered Linux User no 240308
    >>Fedora Core 3 and Open Office
    >>Was Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003
    >>gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Hey guys,

    Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

    --
    jbx
    jbx, May 24, 2005
  7. jbx wrote:

    > Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

    Do what you Wanadoo
    And go where you're going to
    Think for yourself
    'Cause I won't be there with you
    Think for yourself
    'Cause I won't be there with you

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2005
  8. neville

    jbx Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > jbx wrote:
    >

    >>Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

    > Do what you Wanadoo
    > And go where you're going to
    > Think for yourself
    > 'Cause I won't be there with you
    > Think for yourself
    > 'Cause I won't be there with you

    Yeah, with all that bad weather, heat and lack of water pumps topside,
    I'd much rather be down here in the YS.

    --
    jbx
    jbx, May 24, 2005
  9. neville

    clot.1 Guest

    jbx wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> jbx wrote:
    >>

    >>> Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

    >> Do what you Wanadoo
    >> And go where you're going to
    >> Think for yourself
    >> 'Cause I won't be there with you
    >> Think for yourself
    >> 'Cause I won't be there with you
    >>

    > Yeah, with all that bad weather, heat and lack of water pumps topside,
    > I'd much rather be down here in the YS.

    I can only hear bubbly noises from Neville's quarter. You don't think?
    clot.1, May 24, 2005
  10. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    johnsutherland wrote:
    > That sounds extreme,but I suppose you are used to it.
    > Do you have a well or is there any mains there.
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>Got no digging done its raining a lot.
    >>>

    >>Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for a week
    >>now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    There is an Unexhaustible aquifer below the city. 1/2 inch variation
    in 100 years.

    Old Gringo, May 24, 2005
  11. neville

    clot.1 Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > johnsutherland wrote:
    >> That sounds extreme,but I suppose you are used to it.
    >> Do you have a well or is there any mains there.
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for
    >>> a week now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Old Gringo George
    >>> Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    > There is an Unexhaustible aquifer below the city. 1/2 inch variation
    > in 100 years.

    George, don't let Neville know of the watertable near Marli Glascoed. It
    could scupper his latest project!
    clot.1, May 24, 2005