good advise

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by tyrone, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. tyrone

    tyrone Guest

    someone give me some advise on the i-net exam/netplus exam
    books i can study from im ready . i want to pass every
    thing that comes my way when it comes to the IT world

    I'm 3 for 3 so far
    >with 1 to go. Everytime I take an exam I don't know if

    I'm gonna pass the
    >exam when I hit the finish button and that a pretty bad

    feeling. I study
    >hard and long, read books, use online courses, even used

    CBT Nuggets the
    >first time on this exam.
    >
    > I felt ready for the exam going into the testing

    center, but when those
    >questions pop up my jaw drops. This exam was tough to me

    and every question
    >felt like it was 3 to 4 paragraphs long with many of them

    having exhibits
    >and some had multiple exhibits. I finished with 7

    minutes left and had
    >marked probably 15 questions to review and I was too worn

    out to review, so
    >I said "the heck with it" and clicked the finish button.

    I saw it come up
    >and say "Congratulations, la dee lalala" and just

    said "Thank You Lord".

    > By the way the exam was 50 questions with 150 minutes.

    Good luck to all
    >on your testing endeavors. Also I want to thank everyone

    for wishing me
    >luck the other day and for your input when I ask

    questions.

    tyrone, Aug 22, 2003