    scammed by the Pimp, his junk daughter and the Ped Fed...I can tell you...I
    don't want to be part of that...

    Got that, Pimp?

    WeReo_BoY, Jan 4, 2011

  2. In article <4d228650$0$17305$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > When folks find out the TRUTH about that shithole "California Jam Site"
    > scammed by the Pimp, his junk daughter and the Ped Fed...I can tell you...I
    > don't want to be part of that...
    >
    > Got that, Pimp?

    PiGGy LIEshine is the self-proclaimed expert on fingers up men's asses,
    so perhaps PiG FACE should have consulted him first.

    SnoTTy LIFSHINE left IT's head up IT's DISEASED ASS for too long, and
    look what happened...yellow teeth, stinky, pig-faced, brain gone all
    rancid and delusional... Lol at u PiGGy!!!

    This group is too intelligent for Psy'Scott'ics pranks, and his dead
    NoWhereo

    SnoTTy only WISH's anything as good as:

    http://www.californiajamfanclub.com

    http://www.myspace.com/_californiajam1974

    http://www.youtube.com/user/californiajamfanclub

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/california-jam-fan-club/279833373059?ref=ts
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    Scot is a Pig, Jan 4, 2011