    No one will hear from me ever again, as I am permitly leaving the newsgroups, usenet, and forums forever.

    (so long)

    and besides, someone has been using my name for posting stupid messages.

    Travis, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Travis

    Fakename Guest

    So someone was using your name? So what?

    Get over it. You're totally over reacting. And by the way, that's
    exactly the sort of thing that pleases the trolls. So you're actually
    encouraging people like nos1eep.

    Fakename, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Travis

    Duane Arnold Guest

    K-Mammy-Nasty aka nos1eep and aka K-Man lives for this. She'll be out here
    doing this from her grave as she'll have her equipment burried with her.
    Don't let that HO win --- don't let that HO win.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Travis

    nos1eep Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:57:07 GMT, "Travis" <> spewed
    the following drivel:

    <Thanks to nos1eep, i'll be gone forever off the newsgroups.
    <
    <No one will hear from me ever again, as I am permitly leaving the
    newsgroups, usenet, and forums forever.
    <
    <(so long)
    <
    <and besides, someone has been using my name for posting stupid
    messages.

    Yawn.
    -nos1eep

    -Scaling up the heights of folly.
    -Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
    -non est ponenda pluritas sine necessitate

    nos1eep, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Travis

    nos1eep Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:28:35 GMT, "Duane Arnold" <> spewed
    the following drivel:

    <"Travis" <> wrote in message
    <Thanks to nos1eep, i'll be gone forever off the newsgroups.
    <
    <No one will hear from me ever again, as I am permitly leaving the
    <newsgroups, usenet, and forums forever.
    <
    <(so long)

    <Country riff>

    Good bye to you
    Hope I don't make you blue
    Think I'm gonna kill myself
    Think I'm gonna kill myself!

    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

    <

    nos1eep, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Travis

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Travis wrote:
    > Thanks to nos1eep, i'll be gone forever off the newsgroups.

    Bye then.

    > No one will hear from me ever again, as I am permitly leaving the
    > newsgroups, usenet, and forums forever.

    Promise?

    > (so long)

    Bye then again.

    > and besides, someone has been using my name for posting stupid messages.

    Terrible! Someone is using my name for posting this stupid message too.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 16, 2005