    occasional banter between opinions on "what to do".

    So again, THANK YOU! and keep on doing the great work you do! :()

    -Muse Gruppes

    Muse Gruppes, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Muse Gruppes

    Joe Starin Guest

    I will second that with great enthusiasm. You gurus have kept my PC running
    in super shape for many years now. I honestly don't know how I could have
    done it without your unselfish and expert advice. You guys and ladies are
    truly the best thing happening online. Joe Starin

    Joe Starin, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Muse Gruppes

    Heirloom Guest

    The Me NG is your "one stop shop"..........a better NG would be very
    difficult, if not impossible, to find. And, as you said, it is all because
    of the wonderful people who frequent here......it's like a family, except
    you don't have to feed them :)
    Heirloom, old and don't eat much anyway

    Heirloom, Aug 8, 2006
  4. Muse Gruppes

    richard Guest

    Re: GOLD STAR, WOODEN WALL PLAQUE AND CERTIFICATE OF GOODNESS forthe HELPERS HERE!

    Muse Gruppes wrote:
    > I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the techies who volunteer their
    > time helping others with their computer issues. It is a great service to us
    > that are not as knowledgeable about computers, networking, etc, as you are,
    > (at least not yet), Now I'm defiately not a newbie either, but the help I've
    > gotten has opened my eyes about alot of programs that I previously thought
    > were safe and new programs that work fantastically. I also enjoy the
    > occasional banter between opinions on "what to do".
    >
    > So again, THANK YOU! and keep on doing the great work you do! :()
    >
    > -Muse Gruppes

    I'll ditto all the above. I usually use my XP computer, but I still read
    this ng every day and have learned a lot. Thanks.
    richard

    richard, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Muse Gruppes

    Dan Guest

    My paypal account is 4tgo!tlrelcxlvn30498tbml;

    I hope that didn't get clogged with line noise

    Dan, Aug 9, 2006
  6. Muse Gruppes

    Sinner Guest

    Any chance you morons could cross post to another couple thousand news
    groups?

    Sinner, Aug 9, 2006