    which do I purchase?

    Kind Regards

    Ricky

    RickyHome, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Hi
    The Modem/Router Combos are Not so good.
    Since you already have a Modem, you need a Wireless Cable/DSL Router.
    May be this can Help.
    Wireless Hardware - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 17, 2006

  3. RickyHome

    John Guest

    > Hi
    > The Modem/Router Combos are Not so good.

    What is wrong with the modem/router combos,as I have just bought one?

    John

    John, Dec 18, 2006
  4. Hi
    Nothing is wrong with them, they work.
    The Router part in the combos is usually a very basic device, you do net get
    a fancy flexible Router with a Combo.
    Modems are simple devices they last longer and do not need frequent upgrade.
    If you want later On to upgrade the Router, or and the Wireless, you have to
    buy a New Modem as well.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 18, 2006