    Any thoughts or is it a corpate big corporate thing?

    Thanks!
    Chris

    Christopher, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Christopher

    wooliewillie Guest

    Yes. I have been to VON and have even worked a booth at VON. There is
    definately a corp bent to the thing. Are you in Boston already? It may be
    worth going to the free exhibit part. I may be jaded, but I think that
    this industry is total bullshit. If you are a interconnect you may be able
    to sell VoIP systems instead of TDM systems, but will it change your life?
    I don't think so.

    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum

    wooliewillie, Oct 18, 2004